Three

Thank you so much for 112 reads!! I appreciate it! Please vote ;) and feel free to point out mistakes! And thanks to forever_flowers for editing my story! Go follow her !!

The 14th of February, The Valentine's Day mask dance. I groan before getting up from my bed. I'm a morning person, but I'm not a Valentine's Day person. Kylie called me this morning saying that she will come and help get me ready for the dance tonight.

When she came over, she helped dress me up. When she was done with me she pushed me in front of a mirror. I was wearing a red dress and a beautiful black and lacy mask. I gasp. It was so beautiful.

"Ky..." I am so lost in words.

"Just say thank you," she smiles at me I whisper,"Thank you."

The dance is very crowded. I sort of regret coming here. One person made me change my mind. I think you know who.

I saw Danny with Chase. Chase was wearing an angel costume while Danny was just wearing a suit with a hat.

When I came down the steps of the room, I heard people whisper who is she?,
She's so pretty, what a slut. How the fuck am I a slut for wearing this? Typical slut girls. I mentally laugh. I walk all the way down to the floor and take it all in. Dancing people, laughing people, kissing people.

"May I have this dance?" Someone asks me from behind. I turn around and saw Danny looking at me, smiling. Oh shoot. I smile back and agree to dance with him.

The slow music came on and we dance back and forth. His hands are on my waist and my arms are around his neck. I broke from our dance.

"What are you-?" He grabbed my arm and started to speak, but I cut him off.

"Just wait, I'll be right back. I'm going to give the DJ my IPod so he can play some of my music." He let go of my arm and let me give the DJ my music.

I gave the DJ "Can we dance" by the vamps.

My legs start to want to move faster, so I let them. They start to twist and jump together. I accidentally hit his leg.

"What was that?" He asks me chuckling.

"I guess music just speaks to me" I shrug, laughing lightly.

We dance all night long but in the middle of my dance, Kylie ran up to me.

"We've got to go!" Kylie tugged on my arm.

"What??! Why? Can't you see I'm dancing?" I show her Danny.

"Yeah, she's dancing with me," Danny held me closer to his body.

Kylie crosses her arms and gives me the look. I roll my eyes, "bye," I yelled back to Danny, who was standing there, looking stupefied.

I hitched up my dress and started to run away from him

"Wait! Your iPod!" He calls out to me, but I didn't have time to look back. I ran as fast as I could.

"So how was it? I saw you dancing with Danny," she lifts her eyebrows, making me blush instantly.

"It was great" she started the engine and drove off.

What a night I thought to myself smiling.

Everyday, like usual, I get on my skateboard and skate to school. Saying hi to old folks and other people.

I walked to home room and quickly say in my seat before the bell rang and the announcements came on.

The school announcement came on

"Hey mystery girl that I danced with last night. I will be glad to see you again. I have your iPod from last night that you dropped. You made me feel like I've never felt before. " danny said through the micro.

I smile mentally. Kylie elbows me raising her eyebrows. I just shrug waiting for the class to begin.

At lunch a lot of girls were lining up in front of Danny because he was hot stuff and lots of girls wanted to be that special girl.

I don't want him to know that it was me.. I don't have the guts to do it even though Kylie has been telling me to do so.

I will do it someday..

Sorry it was short ! I will make it longer :) vote and comment ! And happy valentine day! :) hope you have a great one!