Chapter 4

You're an idiot and have terrible daddy issues so instead of spending the day with the beautiful gorgeous Abigail you hunt down peepaw- I mean Dr. Lector in the kitchen and confront him about his killing.
"I know you're the ripper," you say, chest puffed out. "I'm not scared of you,"
"Why would you be?" Dr. Lector asks you, turning around with a knife in his hand. You swallow.
"Because-"
"Because?"
"Because you're going to kill me?"
Dr. Lector laughs lightly and shakes his head. "Young (gender) I have no plans to kill you, I plan to cultivate you, make you into the greatest killer this world has ever seen.
"What!!!!?!!?????!!?" Your eyes pop out of your head and you gape at the doctor you shake your head in disbelief sputtering out syllables. "Me!?!?!?"
"Yes y/n, you,"
"Me!?!??"
"You,"
You can't believe this, you, a killer? It can't be!
"I would never kill anyone I'm nothing but a smol cute bean- (god kill me now)uwu!"

(I'm seriously at my limit I can't do this anymore)

"Y/n, you've been destined for this since you were born!"
"I-"
Dr. Lector walks up to you, handing you his knife. You take it gingerly, swallowing thickly. It feels heavy in your hand. It feels...natural.
"I have someone I want you to meet,"
You look up, nodding. "Who?"
Then, your childhood friend whomst you haven't seen in ten years walks into the kitchen.
"Jeff!"
He smiles wide, scars stretching across his cheeks.
"Y/n, it's so good to see you,"
You look between your friend and the doctor. "Why is he here?"
"Your friend was one of my patients," Dr. Lector admits. "He was wary of his own nature at first too, I want you to see what you are capable of achieving,"
Jeff comes up to you and gives you a big hug. "I missed you y/n, you'll join us won't you?"
You knew it was bad, killing, of course it was bad it's literally fucking murder.
But you loved Jeff, you still love Jeff, he was your best friend.
"Okay," You say. "Okay, I'll join you,"

Hannibal smiles.