1. I Wanna Be Yours- Arctic Monkeys

• Dedicated to The Readers

W/N- Hey! So this is the first chapter of the book and the title is '1. I Wanna Be Yours- Arctic Monkeys' Listen to it, laugh, and remember that there is someone who wants to be your vacuum cleaner. The picture is Doctor David Tennant.

PART 1-I Wanna Be Home But The Words Love Going Backwards, Alright.

Chapter One- I Wanna Be Yours by Arctic Monkeys

D/T/L: June 29, 2015/ 9:00 A.M./ The children's park, in the middle of the hospital

        I sit in Jay's lap, waiting for my doctors to get here. It's been a month since I woke up, and apparently,  I'm recovering at an unusually fast rate. Today I will meet Doctor David Tennant along with my usual doctor, Doctor Pond. As I wait, I listen intently to Jay and Matt's conversation concerning Jay's rehab.

        "I'd say it'll take another three months but you never really know with these things." Matt informs us as Jay pokes my belly. They must've already talked about this. At least I hope they did.

        "I think I can recover faster than three months. All I've got to do is work a little bit harder."Jay insists, his breath tickling the back of my neck.

        "Perhaps, but the great news is, in about two months you might be able to go home so long as you have a nurse with you." Matt exclaims. He is such an abnormally cheery man.

        "You really think so?" I speak up, resting my head on Jay's. Matt nods his head when I hear a bubbly voice yell, "Doctor!"

        "Doctor!" Matt yells back, pulling the similarly dressed man into his arms. After their odd confrontation Matt pulled Doctor Pond for a more intimate hug, if my eyes don't deceive me. So that's how they know everything.

        "Nathan, Jay. I'd like you both to meet Doctor David Tennant. He'll be explaining to you how your... stuff works out." Doctor Pond introduces us awkwardly.

        "Hello Doctor Tennant." Me and Jay  greet him politely.

        "Ahh! Call me David. Now, before we get any real emotional bonds I will tell you that I am a London-based doctor but I can make an exception if you need me too." he offers. Jay looks at me so I give him the 'We'll talk about this later' look. I've seemed to perfect my many 'looks'.

        "Anyways, I'll start the meeting with some good and bad. Good news! Your asthma has done down to a level 3, Moderate Persistent Asthma to be clear, and your Staph infection is no more. Here's the bad news. You are still suffering from the concussion and epilepsy, though the epilepsy isn't too persistent. Luckily, once your concussion is gone, you can go home. That's about it, any questions?" she asks.

        "Yes, right here. When do you think Nathan will be able to go home?" Matt asks, slowly lowering his raised hand. Well then!

        "Sometime in August but we're not quite sure when. Any more? No, great! David, you're up." Doctor Pond chirps.

        "Wonderful! And congratulations you two. I'm over-joyed with the fact that Doctor Pond simply made a mistake and that you can go home.  Any who, You must have heard about your interesting condition. You have two sex organs called the Dioterus and the Pre-Anal Canal. You see, the Dioterus is something of a two-in-one sex organ similar to the female Uterus and Ovaries. The great thing about this word is that it's fairly self-explanatory. Clearly, we have Di- which just stands for two and no one really cares about that prefix, the little shit. Next, we have the "O" which represents the Ovary part of your body, Ovaries being where the eggs come from. We also have the -terus which represents the Uterus part, which is where the fetus grows. Finally we have the Pre-Anal Canal, which is basically a tube that connects your Dioterus to your Anal Canal. So this basically means you can conceive a child but, it seems as though the only way it works is if the Gender D partner is intoxicated. It helps loosen up the Pre-Anal Canal and shut down the rest of your bum. Oh, and by the way, you are scientifically referred to as Gender D, but as far as anyone's concerned you are indeed a male. Again, congratulations and enjoy this little gift." the doctor explains in a slightly confusing fashion. Just then it begins to thunder causing a smile to spread across David's face.

        "Welp, I must be off! Enjoy this wondrous day, you only get it approximately 300 days a year." David says which we reply with a simple "Thank you, you too."

        "Just to be clear, did he say you had the ability to conceive or to speak Latin naturally?" Matt whispers as he leans in close to us, as though he is truly, absolutely confused out of his mind.

        "We can conceive!" Jay gasps, making his statement sound more like a question.

        "O, how fun!" Matt smiles before bidding us both a farewell. This leaves me and Jay to take in the new information

        "So....babies." Jay says, holding me tighter than before. I slowly nod my head, not even sure if this is real life.

        "This is a good thing, right?" I ask, curling up in Jay's lap.

        "Yeah, yeah. It's all good it's just... whoa." Jay sighs, rubbing circles in my back soothingly. I wonder how many people are like me? O well, doesn't even matter now.

        "We get to go home soon." I smile lightly, getting up and turning the wheelchair brakes off.

        "Mhmm, and life will start to get back to normal." Jay confirms, patting his lap. I gladly accept his invitation and sit back down in his lap. I love when Jay gives me a ride, it really gives my lungs a break.

        "I still can't believe this. Our lives have finally started to get back to normal and we can have our own children!" Jay gasps, the news finally sinking in.

        "I still don't know about this. What if gays were put on this earth to give all the helpless, little homeless children a home?" I say, feeling bad for the little children that never got what me and Jay were blessed to have. Then I think back to my pre-The Wanted Best friend, Bella. She was such a sad kid, so miserable as an orphan. I'm glad she's happy now.

        "Then why do you have the sex organs to produce a child?" Jay argues, stopping the wheelchair abruptly.

        "I don't know! It's just there and- and... you know what? Fuck it all, who even cares if it all hurts me!" I yell, tears falling relentlessly down my cheeks. I get up from Jay's lap and run towards the hospital when I smell rubber. That's when everything goes black and my body shuts down, instantly.

W/N Well then! What you just read was not Nathan going unconscious, he just had a seizure. Anyways,

 Jay and Nathan disagree on the route of having kids. Why do you think Nathan is so appalled to the idea of having Jay's child?

Hope you enjoyed this, please leave a comment below and enjoy the new book! Love you all, you beautiful people!Xx