9. Love Me Like You Do(Bassik Remix)- Ellie Goulding

WARNING! This is not just another smut, this is a sort of BDSM type SMUT. Not quite BDSM but it is just as disturbing/amusing. Also, this is my first and (probably) last time doing this.

Part 2- Love Me Loud And I'll Make Love to You.

Chapter Nine- Love Me Like You Do (Bassik Remix) by Ellie Goulding

D/T/L- January 1, 2016/ 12:38/ The Hotel, NYC

..................................................................................................................................................................

        "Let's try something different." I pant, smirking into the kiss.

        "Like what?" Jay asks, running his hands up and down my body. I break contact as I search for the bags of new "toys" I had bout for us, cheering when I found it.

        "Like this!" I say, pulling out a black and silver flogger. I look at Jay to see his eyes bulging in uncertainty.

        "It's not as bad as you think." I attempt, handing him the bag of goodies.

        "A dildo?" Jay scoffs, holding up the jello-ish toy.

        "Naturally. Have to start somewhere, right?" I smirk again, kissing Jay's lips. He sets the bag on the night stand then lies down, me lying right on top of him.

        "So what do we do?" "Anything you want." I assure him, unbuttoning his pants. After that, we go back to making out. Our lips moving in sync as we awkwardly stripped each other of our clothing. After a while of rolling, I find myself on my hands and knees, Jay fingering the whole of my entrance.

        "Not until marriage!" I warned him. He reassures me that there will be no anal then, to my surprise, he puts a cold gel on my hole. I gasp as the cold lube goes inside me along with Jay's finger. This isn't fun. Who enjoys this?

        Another lubed finger enters my entrance, curling and poking around, hitting my prostate once or twice. Suddenly, the fingers that had once filled me slide out, leaving a painful yet arousing void.

        "What's this?" Jay asks, leaving me hanging... or should I say open? No, I really shouldn't. I look back to see Jay hold up some small, metal... Oh.

        "I-it's a cock ring. It prevents you from ejaculating." I inform him, bracing myself for the new, horrifying experience. Then, Jay just picks me up and turns me on my back, staring down my barely erect penis as he tries to put the cock ring on me.   Soon, he just jams it on, the awful metal contraption squeezing my testicles, painfully so. 

        "Ja-ay... Jay, we need a safe word, like... butter-" I let out an unmanly shriek, unable to finish the word.

        "Is this butter?" Jay asks, tapping on the cock ring, making the pain, annoyingly consistent.

        "Yes! Please, just take it off." I beg, then he tugs the ring, making the pain ten times worse.

        "It won't come off." Jay says panicky, before taking all of me in his mouth.

        "Jay!" I cry weakly from all the emotions I can't quite express. He just continues to bob his head, the pain growing consistently worse, before he just stops abruptly.

        "Uh, I think I just made things worse." Jay says, staring to panic. He tugs at it one more time before it finally slides off.

        "Oh, thank the lord all mighty, I thought blasted thing would never come off. Hey, um, could you maybe just, y'know...uh, suck it a little, please?" I ask timidly, blush covering my face. He diligently  places his lips around my member, slowly going up and down my sore cock in a soothing manner. I close my eyes, enjoying the familiar feeling of Jay's throat wrapping around my dick. I begin to doze off but I feel something slap my chest. Slowly, I yawn, opening my eyes to see Jay with the flogger.

        "Fine, fine." I groan through the yawn, gently falling out of the bed.

        "Can I try the cock-" "NO! We are throwing that fucker away." I snap, climbing on top of Jay. Jay looks at me expectantly and I giggle, swiping the whip away from him then playfully hitting his chest.  I pull out to pairs of handcuffs and handcuff his hands to the bed. First, I whip his feet, then his legs, before giving a little extra attention to his stump.

        "I'm starting to think you only want me for my stump." Jay pouts, moving it away from me though not out of reach. I move on to his thighs, giving him raspberries and hickeys. Once I've had my fun, I give him his. I take all of him into me, feeling him stiffen in my mouth. I nip at him slightly before sliding my tongue up and down. Quickly, Jay becomes a moaning mess as I bob my head up and down, swivelling his erection around with my tongue. Soon, he reaches his climax, cum squirting all over our bodies. 

        "Open." I order, referring to Jay's mouth. He opens his mouth as I crawl over him, kneeling in front of his head as I stroke my erect cock. As I reach my climax, I come on Jay. Once finished, I lick his face clean before settling down beside him. He pulls me closer so we're nose to nose, our breaths tickling the others lips. I kiss him passionately before nuzzling my head into the crook of Jay's neck, his lips gently brushing my forehead. This is how every night should end. I can only think of two things that would make this better. 1) no cock ring and 2) a little anal.

        I quickly get up, the urge bothering me far too much. I grab the cock ring and open the balcony window, throwing the demonic item as far as I possibly can. Once I'm done, I go back to our original position, quickly falling asleep in Jay's strong embrace.

............................................................................................................................................................

W/N Okay I actually got really inspired by this and now I'm questioning a BDSM Jaythan story. Clearly, this will not be part of the Jaythan Series (seeings as this has turned into an MPreg) But it will definitely involve lizard hybrid Jay and maybe even a wolfie Justin and a bunch of other things! 

Would you like a whole story involving this whole BDSM shit?

 Hope you enjoyed this weird, disturbing part of fanfic but I did have a lot of fun reading it to my guy friends at lunch on Friday! Love you all, your a bunch of pretties!Xx