The meet

CHAPTER ONE :
As I stood there through the door of the coffee shop , I looked around for those beautiful blonde curls . I got to admit I'm pretty nervous. It's my first date since I broke up with that jerk Marco.

My eyes finally found what I've had been looking for. There I saw Steven, Sitting on one of the booths in the back of the coffee shop.
I headed my way to were he was siting at .
"Hello Abby" he said, kissing my hand.

6 MONTHS BEFORE
"Ughh Julie ! Stop it your making my head hurt already, and I haven't even gone into the building! Were THERE I will actually get a headache!!".
" Abby stop being like that ! Come on ! Just one picture and that's it ! I promise! ".
"UGHHH fine!!!".
***************************
After we were done with the "one selfie picture" . We finally got out of the car and headed into the the people magazine building .
You might be wondering , why the people's magazine? So the thing is that I'm a model . Yes a model . Well more like a actress/model . And yes it's possible to me a model and a actress when your just 17!
You might be thinking "omg ! That's awesome" but let me just tell you that being famous at the age of 17, is a LIVING HELL!!! And you can't forget stressful.
"Abby dear, What a pleasure to see you here again!".
"Nice to see you too Michael. It's been so long".
"Sure has, well i'd love to stay and chat with you but I have an appointment and I'm already running late".
"Alright, I'll see you later Michael. Nice running into you".
With no other word Michael disappeared around the corner.
"Who was that?", Julie asked. (aka my best friend since forever).
"Oh, that's just a friend of mine", I stated.
"Oh okay, well we have to get going, or you'll be running late too!".

********************************
"hold that pose ! yes !dont move ! perfect! okay ! thats a wrap ! it was nice working with you abby! see you next week , bye ! ' bruce said ( aka the photgrapher )
god i swear every time he does that i feel like his kicking me out ! like literally kicking me out! .

Next thing you know i see my best friend running to me like she just had seen a cute boy . which she most likely did since by the look on her face is the look she makes when she sees a "cute boy".

" Abby !!! Omg !!! You won't BELIVE what I just saw right now !!"

" did you perhaps , see someone attractive ?" I said smirking knowing that I'm positively right .

" oh my god , how did you know ? Any who ! I swear he was the hottest thing on earth !!!! And oh my god ! Guess what!!" She said excitedly .
" what?"

" you know that one move your staring in? "

" uhh huh, what about it ?"

" so you see I somewhat kind of eavesdropped and well that hot guy is co-staring in the same movie as you! And I also heard , that you guys are going to have a kissing scene !!!!!!!!!! "

I don't know why but I officially don't know how I feel about filming this movie anymore .

" yuppy?......"

" come on Abby! Be a little more excited about it !!! Your going to kiss a hot guy!!!!!!! "

" do you not remember I have a boy friend ? "

" ummmmmmmm that prick Marco? "

I slapped her forearm " don't call him that !!! His my boyfriend ! "

" yeah , yeah ! I don't get how your dating him. You could do so much better!! " just when I was about to respond to her , she quickly says " oh my god ! Don't look but look ! There he is ! The hot guy it was talking about !!! Oh my god !! His coming this way !!!! Quick act normal!!!!!!! "

" hi , Abby? My name is Steven. I'm co staring in the same movie as you . It's a pleasure to finally met you " he says smiling at me . God he truly is gorgeous.

**************************