The Answers

"You went without me?!?" I scream. I'm seriously pissed off right now. Like what the actual fuck!

"I'm sorry, okay! We both thought it would be best if we didn't take you... because you know... You have a boyfriend. And well we don't want to get you into any trouble, with Marco. And..".

"Cut the bullshit Julie! You guys could've just told me instead of having me waiting like a stupid idiot" I cut her off.

"I get it. You have every right to be mad Abby, I'm sorry okay".

In all honestly, I don't know why I'm so mad. They just hanged out, and it's not like they were alone or anything. I don't even care... I think. "It's fine Julie, just next time actually tell me".
"Don't worry! I promise I will best friend" Julie says, after running towards me and giving me the hug I desperately needed.
*******************
"YOU KISSING HIM????" I practically screamed.

"It's bad isn't it? Oh god, I knew it was a bad idea the moment I thought of it" Julie said.

"Mmmm a little, but did he kiss you back?" I ask, low key praying that he didn't. I'm a hypocrite. I know.

"That's the thing! He didn't, to my dismay. Steven said that he didn't feel for me that way. It was heartbreaking, but I get it we only just met. Although, he kept on talking about you Abby".

"He did?" I questioned.

"Yeah, he kept bringing you up. He kept on talking about how beautiful you are, and how you're the prettiest girl he has ever met. And that he's glad he's co-staring in a movie with you. I really can't deny that, that really stung me".

That's when it hit me. 
"You like him... Don't you?". I say not wanting to know the answer.

"I-I don't know... It's just... He's the only guy I'm actually able to talk too. You know how I am, but that doesn't matter. It's obvious that he doesn't like me" Julie says while playing with the hem of her dress.

"Oh Julie.." I say, closing the space between us as I hug her. That's when I hear her break into sobs. I really hate seeing my best friend like this.

That Steven guy, doesn't know what's about to  hit him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Sorry this chapter is so short, I'll try to update more. Xoxo Cecilia (: