Well that was un-expected

I pull down the hem of my dress. Beginning to feel self-conscious, with all the stares I was receiving. I'm already regretting what I'm about to do. As I walk in 4inch heels, and my dress from Armani exchange. That hugs my body in all the perfect spots. All the confidence I once had draining out of me, once I see him. God, why did you make such a perfect unbelievable attracting, sexy, looking guy? Dam. Those abs look rock hard.
Snap out of it, I tell myself. Although, I certainly didn't. I couldn't get over his perfect body and face. That was until, he out my name.

"Abby??" He asked, looking more confused than ever.

"U-Um... Hi Steven" I finally managed to say, after being too distracted looking at his v-line.

I didn't know someone could look this good.

"Huh?" I say blushing. As I stare at a shocked Steven. He probably didn't mean to say that.

"I said that out loud... Didn't I?" A blush creeping up to his face.

"Haha... Yeah...". I state, feeling a little uneasy.

"Oh.. I'm sorry. I don't mean to make you uncomfortable. I-I uh it's just.. I got distracted with your beauty" He says blushing while rubbing the back of his neck.

I blushed at this.
"Thank you... But what the hell were you thinking?!" I scream.

As I take a closer look at him. His bare chest was covered with sweat, because of all the skating his been doing, he was wearing some ripped Tommy H. Jeans and you can see a glimpse of his Calvin Klein boxers, and he also had a SnapBack on his head, no shirt. And let me just say he was rocking this look... Just dam.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what you're talking about" He stares at me once again confused.

"How can you do that to my best friend?? She actually liked you! Don't you see what an amazing girl you are loosing!!!!! What can't you see that" I scream at him once again.

"I take it she told you?" He says, looking at me with those beautiful blue eyes.

"That you rejected her!? Yeah. She did!" I scream.

"Look don't get me wrong. She's a lovely girl... But I just don't feel the same for her. I like someone else. And I know it was a dick move from my part, but when she kissed me... I didn't.."

"Cut the crap Steven!! This is ridiculous. If you didn't want this to happen then why did you guys hang out all alone ??? Oblivious she was going to take it as a date! So..."

"GOD DAM IT!! I like her best friend, okay!" He says, while pulling his hair. Good to see I'm not the only one stressing here. That's is until I noticed what he has said.

"Wait. What???". Could it be that... His... Talking about me?.... Oh my.

"I like you Abby." He says, finally looking at me in the eye. He looked devastated. And I don't like it one bit.

"I can't do this... I have a boy friend st.."

I didn't even get the chance to finish. When I see Steven closing the little space between us and crashing his lips to mine. And what surprised me was that..

I kissed him back.