Chapter 1

I don't get why we need to fall in love with someone. Like, why would I want to put my efforts into someone who I know isn't gonna do the same for me?
Love is fucked up I know, but what's more fucked is my parents being the one finding the love for me. Like what?!

It's basically not falling in love anymore it's more of a... Marry this person because he or she is someone who can help our family.

Okay I get it my family is rich and I know that they want someone who is also rich so to help us build the empire even bigger but that doesn't change the fact that I have to be the one who is responsible for it.

I just want a simple life. I want a life that doesn't have big big mansions, many businesses, drivers, assistants and stupid security guards. I just want a normal fucking life to live in.

Yep that's my life.

Hi, I'm Waverly Earp and yes my family is rich. They were born poor but life turned around when they both decided to move to Los Angeles California, they are now part of the richest succefull couples in the city which sounds ridiculus. They are known for owning several companies scattered around the state and for owning tall fancy hotels.
I am there youngest daughter of 3 we have Willa our oldest, Wynonna as our middle and me. Willa was never really part of the picture, she left the familly when it was too much for her to handle. Wynonna, she was suppose to be the heir of the Earp Empire but she never really wanted to because she fell in love with a boy name Doc who is also a doctor, kinda sounds weird imagine going to the hopital and be like
"Hello there Doc Doc" I know. But he is a nice guy so it's fine by me. Me on the other hand is left with this. I have to be the one who inherit it.

I am a big fan of love but now I have no choice but to be part of an....

Arranged Marriage.

I don't even know what to expect at this point. I'm a Bi and my parents knows that but seriously... I'm more into girls.

Knock Knock

God damn it.

"Not now Fiona" I groan out.

"Your Mom would like you to prepare already"

Fiona is one of the helpers but she is my best friend. She has been with me since I was born which is really a big deal for me. Everytime I need someone to talk to she is always there for me or if I need someone to help me with something Fiona is the first person I call.

"What time is it?" I say as I roll to the other side covering my head with a pillow.

"5:30pm"

"When does that stupid dinner start?"

"6:00"

"I have more time so maybe later"

"Okay"

She walks back out and closes the door.
Suddenly she peaks her head back in.

"Your Mom is coming"

I let out a huge groan and covered my whole body with my comforter, preparing myself.

"Waverly!" She shouts as she bursts through the door.

I Ignored her and faked that I was sleeping. Just seconds later she rips the comforter off of me revealing me to the cold cold air.

"Mommmmaaaaa"

"Why are you still in bed?!"

"Because I want to"

"Listen to me young lady, the family you are going to marry is gonna be here in 30 minutes now get your ass up and change"

"30 minutes is a long time"

"No excuses... Change Now"

"Okay okay fine, jeez"

"Look honey," she walks to the other side of the bed where I was and stood infront of me "I know this is a lot to take in but we are doing this for your future."

"I think marrying someone who I have no intrest in is bad for my future"

"I know... but your Dad, he wants you to have a perfect life"

"Perfect or not, what I want is to fall in love with someone who I love and that's enough for me"

"Nicole" she says all of a sudden.

"Huh?"

"That's her name"

It's a girl?!

"Nicole?" I ask once more.

"Yes"

I didn't do anything but just placed the pillow on top of my face again and groaned.

"Get ready now okay sweetheart?"

"Okay"

"Oh and by the way.. Rosita is on her way after dinner"

"Rosita is coming here?"

"Yeah"

"Why?"

"For moral support"

"Oh.... Thanks Mom"

"Of course honey, Now do as I say and get your ass up. Also wear something eye catching"

I let out a chuckle and picked up my phone from my night stand and just scrolled down through my feed for a few minutes until I decided to change.

I call up Fiona to help me out on what to wear and so that I could ask some advice.

Just a minute later she comes in the room with a smile.

"Hey Pumkin" she greets me

"Hey Fiona, can you help me out?"

"Of course"

"Should I wear a dress or silk shirt with some pants"

"How about mix?"

I turned around and looked at her.

"Silk dress?" We both said at the same time.

Thank God for Fiona.

Her and I walked in my closet and searched the area for a silk dress. Minutes after searching we finally found one. Wow I even forgot I had that in here. It was a red silk dress that had a slit on the side of one leg.

30 minutes later I am now all clothed up. I put just light make up on with my hair half bun up.

Eye catching yeah right.

"Wow" I hear Fiona Say.

"(Chuckles) Why?"

"You are all grown up now... It felt like you were just a kid months ago"

"Time flies fast I guess"

"WAVERLY!!" I hear Momma shout.

Here we go.

"I'll be there in a second!"

"You should go, I'll clean your room up"

"Okay, thanks Fiona"

"Of course"

I take a glace myself at the mirror and took my phone from my bed.

I walk through the hallways until I reached the stairs. There was a family of three standing inside and a girl...

A girl who was wearing a really fit suit.

Damn she's Hot.