Chapter 27

Later that Evening

Seeing Nicole is the last thing I want to do. But I knew exactly what I needed to be done.

Comfront her, I know it's hard but the sooner I do it the sooner I get to move on.

I should have known from the beginning you know? But I was too dumb and to stupid to see it. It hurts, knowing that someone you love and you clearly care about cheated on you when you were far, far, far away.

I knew what needed to be done so I prepared myself for that dinner my Mom told me about with the Haughts and gathered all my emotions.

At this point I just wanted all of this to be over.

"Waverly!" Momma shouts.

"I'm coming Mom hold on Jeez"

I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

"You look beautiful Honey"

"Thanks Mom"

"Your Dad is already in the car let's go."

We walked out and got in the car.

I honestly still can't believe it, that I am doing this, all of this. This is too much fot me to handle.

Nicole's House

When we arrived this whole new tenstion was building up inside of me. I was scared but I knew I had to do it. We
Walk up to the front door and gave it a knock.

We were greeted by the Haughts. Nicole, her Mom and her Dad. Nicole had the biggest smile on her face while me on the other hand didn't even look at her at all. How could she act like that after everything.

She is faker than that bitch Chrissy.

We all got in and walked going to the dining area where there was a long table filled with food.

As we walk I felt Nicole's hands on my waist slipping in, I walked away from her removing her hands from mine.
I then sat down on the chair between Mom and Dad so that I won't have to sit beside the red-headed.

"Honey why don't to sit beside Nicole?"
Mom whispers.

"I don't want to."

"Is everything okay with you two?"

"Mom can we just... stop okay. Let's just get this over with. Because after this I don't ever wanna see Her again."

"Waverly–"

"Mom please.."

She stopped and got settled down.

I could feel her eyes looking at me, following every move I make. I didn't bother to look at her once, I just can't.
Because everytime I do... I remember what she did to me. Am I that bad of a person where I always get to be the second option because I am tired of it. All I want is to be someones first choice and if she won't then we aren't compatible.

Minutes later they started eating. I just sat there playing with my finger tips.

"Aren't you gonna eat Darling?" Ellen asks.

"Oh i'm.... i'm not hungry"

"Are you sure?"

"Yea" I gave her a smile and looked back down.

I felt her looking at me, waiting for me to do something but I didn't.

"Waverly can we talk, Alone?" Nicole asks.

"Sure why not" I say sarcastically as I stood up from my Chair, wearing my jacket.

Nicole led the way going outside to the backyard where the stars were up above and where the cold breeze were passing us by.