back story time

Since we already know the backstory of dabi and shigaraki and a bit of toga's I will only tell you about izuku's

So like in the anime deku is quirkless and is bullied now his/her father would beat him if he were to wear his binder and boy clothes infront of him meaning he gets scared of being yelled at and being hit so he would flinch and instead of all might saving deku from the sludge villain shigaraki did meaning deku owed his life to shigaraki it at least that's what he thought, they ran some experiments on him to make him a psycho, but not having a itch to kill people all the time making his eyes red but he still has his Innocence of a child meaning when he gets yelled at or hit he will start turning into his middle school self again if that makes sense meaning they have to have water and his pills near by at all time unless they want him to try and run away and get them in trouble and reveal the base location to the pros as he never wanted to be experimented on, now the black out is him losing touch with reality and he goes into a battle with his younger self and his present self but the present self always wins because of the medicine so his younger self is starting to fade to the point of him having spilt personalities.

Hope this cleared some things up also sorry for not posting I got a new phone and forgot my password luckily I wrote it down though I swear this chapter gives me Kokochi vibes lol.

Tbc....
275 words