the incedent part 2

I was running with toga and dabi in my arms I was away from the pro heroes for now but I knew we wouldn't be able to get away fully as I see earserhead running on the rooftop's Well that's great... I was getting weaker my vision blurry my breathing is uneven I can feel my knees buckling under the weight of me toga and dabi my arms felt weak I saw the street signs we where almost at our base oh right I couldn't go back the heroes are catching up to me real quick I was just a quirkless nobody I just have my gun but I can't get it toga has a knife on her so I grab that I go to an open space lay them 2 feet away from me I was sweating and panting my head was spinning I felt like I was about to throw up but I held it in anyway I grab my knife and sword, as well as move my gun up to my chest so it's easier to access earserhead is coming up behind me jumping over the two people I called family he tried to get me with his scarf and his quirk luckily for me toga is my friend and ally and she is more flexible than earserhead so I know everything about his attacks as well because of my notebook I pulled an Ariel over earserhead even though I was trapped in his scarf I cut the scarf with my sword then there was endeavor I was pissed he could've saved her, no them he could have saved my mother and father but know I am the daughter/son of dead people my mother was shot and stabbed in front of her baby girls eyes I was at the end of the hallway I saw the blood I saw her killed I heard the screams, the sirens, then silence my aunt mitsuki came in to see the horrible site of my father having an self inflicted gun shot in the side of his head and my mother with 16 stab wounds as well as two gun shot wounds I walked out scared in my bunny onesie my aunt yelled my name I ran as fast as I could till the blood was right in front of me the way my aunt described me was my once happy filled eyes were now dead and filled with sorrow and hatred I saw endeavor just staring not doing anything, just like now my mask was gone my hoodie flipped of from me doing an Ariel my curly green hair now out endovaur was shocked to see me as well as all might I could smirk but Snipe hit me with a tranquilizer I fell back but I shot a certain someone who fell to his knees with pain holding his abdomen with blood soaking through all I heard was a scream and sirens then it all went black.

A day later

I woke up with quirk erasing cuffs on my back was killing me as well as my chest I saw endeavor with a bandage on his wound you could tell by the way he was limping a bit, Eraserhead came in with detective tsuchaki (?) He helped with my case at four years old he looked shocked to see me again "hello there again Izuku." The detctive said "hi." Is all I said
"alright then tell me if I'm wrong but name: unknown, villain name:dabi quirk: cremation age:16, kill count: 438 correct?" "Yes." Dabi said laizly
"ok name: himiko Toga villain name: toga, quirk:transform age: 15 kill count 956 correct?"
"All is correct except it's 957 now!" Toga yelled so happily
"Ok name Izuku Midoriya, villain name: Deku age:15 kill count: 1,0245
Quirk:none c-correct?" The detctive looked shocked "ya." Is my answer
"Alright then we have an arrangement weither we take you to prison and stay there for life or go to UA's rehab for villain's also you will be in my class." Earserhead said tired we looked at each other then said, "rehab." "Ok then we'll have to build more dorms so we can fit you guys in." Earserhead said.

TBC....
708 words