dorms and stuff pt.1/2

WARNING:CUSS WORDS

It's been a week since we were captured by the hero's and toga is being an annoying bitch and dabi is being emo as fuck well my depressed ass is barley holding on to my little sanity left "Dabi can we play tag!?" Toga yells from across the room "no now shut the fuck up!" Dabi yelled I was loosing it"How did shiggaraki put up with the two of you!?" I yelled "someone's pissed off." Toga whispered, "I heard that you little bitch!" I ran at her trying to cut till I felt a scarf wrap around me tightly as I fall to the ground pissed off dabi started laughing his ass off toga was trying to not laugh at me "I will have father kill you!" I yelled "who? Father! Toga where's your dad?" "Hm?" "We're the league of no dads!" Dabi yells I look up and make my angry pout face they looked down at me and then got attacked by the scarf thingy I laugh they screamed when their face hit the ground they looked mad "ha ha ha!" I sarcastically say to them "oh shush girly." Dabi says "rude!" I yell while making my offended face "how did shigaraki put up with you guys?" Earserhead says tiredly we just shrugged our shoulders "alright well I am going drag you guys to the police car so we can get you guys to the dorms and get some form of list from you guys." The hero says "Yes thank you Earserhead for taking care of this as I will be getting the list from them!" All might exclaimed wait when did he get here any how I hate his guts he makes me so mad "alright let's go." Is what I hear before deciding to fall asleep and let him drag me like dead weight as I am 40 pounds unhealthy I know.

Earserhead's P.O.V

As I was taking them I hear dabi and toga bickering and Deku I look back to see him her I don't know anymore just looking like dead weight asleep I barely noticed Deku falling asleep they look at the tiny promble child aww at the sight I slowly put the tiny promble child in the car and then carefully yet roughly throw the other promblem children into the car the driver drove us off towards UA after 20 minutes of non-stop bickering I looked back I see dabi in the middle toga lying on his chest and tiny promble child had his head on his lap how cute, I look back and see the gates pulling open and I gently grab them with my scarf dabi being the heaviest probably 100 pounds toga 90 maybe but tiny problem child I don't know as light as a feather I walk into the dorms with them behind me I hear them stirring awake I open the door to see the class right where I left them but instead of momo tying to do naughty things to poor todoroki she was crying into jiro's shoulder he looked pissed off bakugo still yelling at kaminari and kirishima.

Todoroki's P.O.V
I see aizawa sensei just standing there I see him looking around then look at me I was pissed off because of what yaoyrozu did to me aizawa did a finger towards me and shinso so we both got up and walked over to aizawa "ok so shinso I need you to use your quirk on everyone and make them fall asleep till I get the new students up to their dorm room and todoroki ummmm you already saw them so I don't care ok now shinso" is what aizawa says, "Hey Everyone I have something to say!" Shinso yells they all look up and "ya shi-" they were all cut off by falling asleep I was standing there,"ok todoroki, take this one." Aizawa says while giving me a small greenete, who eyes looked amazed, at shinso's quirk then yelled,"no give me back!" He pouted as I look back at him and follow aizawa up to the elevator, it was very akward up to their rooms the small one was still on my back looking around the scared one looked like he would kill me the blonde one looked at the greenete like she is relieved that she doesn't have to do anything the greenete looked at the blonde one with murder in his eyes, I honestly couldn't care less as I wanted to read my book, shinso wants to sleep you can tell.

Izu's P.O.V

As the elevator opened it's doors I saw a kitchen, four rooms, and a couch it was black and leather they take us to the couch and put us there it was quite akward as  the halfy I was getting a piggy back ride from had to get on his knees to put me down in which I got off and he was snatched away with the scarf thingy as well as the one carrying toga "this is your guys' dorm you have a kitchen a bathroom, landury room, your rooms, some game consels, and an 4k ultra HD flat screen TV, you have enough food for a week then at every Sunday more food will be delivered to you either by a teacher or student most likely these two." The tired hero says while pointing at halfy and indigo/lavender, "please introduce yourself to us and we'll do the same." "Ok my name is himiko Toga and my quirk is transform!" Toga practily yelled "sup I'm dabi and my quirk is cremation."
Dabi says obviously not giving a fuck "hi I am Izuku Midoriya I am quirkless, and I am trans gender." I say the other people look shocked"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!" Toga bursted out laughing, "toga Shut the fuck up!" I yelled while jumping on top of her fighting "enough you two or no desert." Dabi says while easily pulling me off "hey!" I yell he looked at me then i shut up "sorry bout them Quit fucking squirming you drowned rat!" Dabi yells at me "oh shut the fuck up you burnt chicken nugget!" I yell back while wiggling out  and falling to the floor (oh did I tell you were wearing an shock collar and white clothes mine looks like giant sweats and a very big white summer gown toga and Dabi's fit perfectly) looking like a tiny child that feel I got up with my pants falling down I got mad. I saw that toga and dabi were laughing on the floor.

TBC
1112 words