1. Annoying guys

December 31, 2020

"You are the cause of my euphori-"

"Repeat from the start" the pale man spoke through the speaker connecting to the recording room

"Seriously? I've been repeating the same part over a million time. Cut me some slacks"

"The right emotions not there. Try harder you whine baby."

"I hate you yoongi" I pout but getting ready to record again

"Well same goes here" he sighed, leaning back to his swivel chair ready to push some button he needs to record and edit parts.

"Don't be too harsh on her yoongs. She just came back from MAMA Awards. It's 2 in the morning now, she had sang her throat out for hours. Let her rest a little bit" a man with a wide shoulder came inside the studio and pass a cup of coffee to the pale man.

"Finally someone understand my hardship. Thank you Jin" Jae Wol faking her smile before staring deep into yoongi from the other side of the glass.

"What are you doing Jae?"

"I'm trying to penetrate his soul" Still holding her wide eyes from blinking but yoongi just look at her with a boring expression while sipping his coffee.

"Okay, how deep are you penetrating his soul now?" Jin asked with a 'duh' tone.

"Unidentified. Maybe he doesn't have no soul left"

"She's stupid. And why the fuck is she even have a huge fanbase? She's not even cute"

"Excuse me, You might think this 'shit' is stupid but this SHIT is definitely not deaf. And i am very CUTE. Thank you very much for your concern Bish!"

--------

"Hey you really think i should wear this skirt? It's too short, barely covers my butt!"

"Hey that's what it takes to look pretty"

"Am i not pretty enough for you jiminie?" Show him a cute face

"Ew honey.. don't make that ridiculous face ever again or I'll vomit on that expensive channel and I won't even regret it" jimin move his pointer finger dramatically like a drag queen.

"Oh why I love to see people in pain when i do this" Teasing him again by acting cute.

"Eugh stop! Shit my eyes!! Let me do your makeup very fast to cover that Shrek face of yours"

"Ha ha very funny jimin"

After few minutes of jimin magic fingers doing it's job. She looks at the mirror smiling,  satisfied with her cake face that jimin had done, like always.

"Is there any gorgeous thing as this face?"

"Yo shrek, we have 2 minutes not 20 minutes. you better go and get far away from me." Jimin jokingly took a hold of my clothes with two of his fingers like I'm some kinda unidentified trash to be thrown out

" Oh you'll be missing me jimin" I gave him a flying kiss and a small wink.

"Firstly, Ewww.. second, Jin please take her away from me PRETTY PLEASE. Now i have to go and have my eyes check." again, with that dramatic act of him that annoys the shit out of me sometimes. That... Makes me love to tease him even more! Muahahahaha!

"Off we go buttercup" jin drag Jae wol to next place she need to be at

"Jiminie pabo"

"Shut up shrek face"