11. Dejavu'

I ran. Again

I ran away from jimin's house, from my house, my studio and my family's house.. Once i woke up this early morning. I saw jimin sleeping beside me and we're both naked, feet tangled under the blanket and i regret myself from getting drunk last night.

After wearing my clothes and taking all of my belongings. I took a taxi back to the other side of Seoul. Back to my parents house. But as soon a my older brother open the gate for me. His gaze changed and he acted weird. Just like the other boys. He look lustful and it scared me.

Now here i am. Hiding in a hotel without nothing, other than my phone and wallet. Needed more time to think and trying to take off this necklace away from my neck. But every solution that i thought of, fail one by one. As if the necklace could not be unattached from me.

Giving up, i let myself drown in my own thoughts inside the bathtub for hours. Trying so hard to pull myself out from this emotional quagmire. I feel dirty, slutty and useless. I'm tired in spirit and body, i didn't know where i was going, wondering if this path was really what i wanted. I felt lost the sight of my goals, i wasn't happy and i felt emptiness seep through me. Once heart to heavy with pain. People don't cry anymore. They turn silent. Completely silent. and this silent slowly brings negative thoughts out of me to try.

--------

"What happened? Where am i?" Is the first word i spoke after I wake up. My view is still  blurry because of the sudden jolt to be awake.

"Jae wol. Can you hear me?" A familiar voice calling for my name and i felt a tug on my hand.

"My head hurt" i tried to sit but my body feel sore to the bone

" You can't sit yet" another voice spoke up followed by a few other voices getting anxious of my decisions to shift from my laying position.

"Where am i?" I asked the again. This time I'm getting serious, hiding the fact that i am shaking with the aura of the 7 man inside my hospital room.

"You're at the hospital"

"Why?"

"The hotel worker saw you drowning in the bath tub when they sent your food" jungkook explained and piece by piece of memories came to me. I look at my bandaged left wrist, where i taught it's the only way to relief myself.

"Why do you try to kill yourself Jae?. Do you have problem?" Namjoon asked me as he walk closer to rest his hand onto my cheeks to caress it with his thumb.

"Problem? My problem start with you and all of you!" I yelled. Pointing my fingers to all of them

"You confused me and scare the shit out of me. One time you guys seems normal and the other time I feel like I'm talking to none of you. And I'm crazy to think the reason to all of your changing behaviour come from this stupid necklace I'm wearing!" I huff hardly, staring at them, gaze sharp like a knife.

"What necklace?" Taehyung asked. Confusion drew on his pretty face.

"This necklace!" I rub the place where the necklace should be, but my neck feels empty. And after looking at it. It is empty.

"The necklace is gone!" I scream in excitement as my lips trace a smile "free... you guys, I'm free! You guys gonna come back to normal and i-"

"Free from what? Jae are you hiding something from us?" Jin hold my hand comfortly.

"You guys are not gonna believe me. But I'm gonna say this. You guys are madly in... love? Nope, that's not the right words to say. It's more like, you guys are suddenly wanting to touch me, flirt with me and even.. ughh crazy, I don't even know how to explain" They're looking at each other before looking at me like I'm one crazy woman talking about her reverse harem. Seeing their reactions, atleast i can laugh at myself now. How stupid i must look.