Stressed.

Hellooo! Owner here just to say this is my first Wattpad story so I hope you enjoy!

Stressed. (Clay pov)
As I was sitting at the desk in my room looking at all the papers to fill and meetings to attend.
I ruffle my hair think about all the things to do.

-clay!-
I look up at nick he was in the doorway.
-you ok dude you look stressed and you have some dark bags under your eyes-

-yeah I'm fine just a bit stressed-
-you know what you should come to the Str¡p club with me and Darryl/bbh-

Str¡p club?. I mean I've been stressed maybe I should go. It's all just silence until I say sure.

-ok dude we're going tonight do whatever you need to do-

I sigh as he closes the door. I look down at the papers scattered around my desk. I put the papers in a neat pile and get up. I lay down on my bed thinking about stuff.

(Time skip)
I get ready as the others were outside waiting I get my smile mask and go over to the car.

-wow Darryls living up to his name- nick says

-hey stop it I only came because I didn't want to be alone and you also begged-

-I chuckle softly-

We all get in the car and arrive. We get to the entrance as we walk in we see a bunch of people dancing and some people drinking nick told me and darryl that he got us private rooms. We all split up I go to the room it was empty and there a pole in the middle of the room. I sat down a short man in a blue body suit and clout goggles comes in. He stared at me in shock.

-oh um sorry I came a bit late- he says flustered

-I'm George sorry again-

He gets up on the platform and starts to practice a bit before some different music starts playing. He dances on the pole.(that sentence was so cringe help)

Bad. (Bads pov)
As we all split up I go to the room I walk in seeing a short boy in a body suit that looked like diamonds. He had dark fluffy raven hair. My face flushed I just wanted to get out. I sit down as I see the short boy practicing on the pole. I sat down I watched.

(Skeppy/zak pov)
I was setting up the place as a tall brown hair dude came in. He watched as I practiced a bit for some reason he felt different but I tried not to think much of it. I break the silence saying-

-so how are you doing-?

-me.?-

-yeah you. What are you fucking dumb your the onl- he cuts me me off saying-

-LANGUAGE!-

-I laugh at the weird comment-

Cute. Ok- dreamnotfound skephalo a different time-

I watch as he dancing I could feel myself blushing. I sat there watching him I got kinda thirsty I asked him if he would like a drink. He blush and said sure he didn't really want alcohol I order some drinks as I was drinking I got a bit- tipsy well a lot tipsy..

-hey could you come down here for a sec- he got off the pole slowly and confused

(Third person)
George goes up to clay confused and noticed that he might have had to much alcohol. Clay wrapped his arms around George's waist and pulled him in a hug. George was shocked at the sudden hug but instead of pushing away he just stood there. The hug lasted for a short time clay moves away looking a George's confused and shocked face.

-wanna come t- *hicup* my place?.-

-um sorry I have work I can't..- I said with a flustered look- (big blush BIG BIG BIG BLUSH EAHeAHeAhEHaEhARhaeHeaheehaeheaeheaeheHaeHeAEAH)

He looked at dreams pouty face.

-I'll ask my boss ok.-

I look at his face again seeing a happy face. I text my boss if I could leave work early after this client. I hoped my boss would say no but at the same time yes. I waited on the chair for a bit. *ugh I feel like I'm babysitting a baby* I look up looking at the weird man on the pole dancing on it. I chuckle a bit at sudden realization I don't know the clients name..

HEY IM TIRED ok this was the first part to who cares. Yeah it was really short but this is my first time if I finish this story I might make a skephalo story thank you for reading rats (I'm so sorry if you don't like the nickname rats-😀✌️)