Description

-Yh I'm shit at descriptions, but here ya go!

It's been 8 years since the sirens hit. 8 years since the world changed, since it ended. Now in this new world its about survival, its about constantly looking over your shoulder and running for your life.

After the sirens Hunter leads a violent and ruthless life style as a Raider; but not by choice. He hates it, hates hurting people to survive, he hates praying on the weak for his own benefit. And he is hated because he's 'to weak'; the only Human with no powers while everyone else is a defect. Over the years this is the life hunter has been forced to live, and soon he becomes cold and full of anger against everyone and everything. Hunter becomes empty because every feels too much, and wishes he wouldn't feel at all.

19 is a test subject. He doesn't remember anything before the tests and torture for who he is, for what he can do. 25 defect children were taken and tested to creat the perfect bio weapon, to do this their injected with a serum that destroys every and all emotions. 19 is empty because he feels nothing, because he feels the emotions of everyone around him but cannot feel for himself.

After a series of events Hunter and 19 meet against all odds. Running form their pasts and lives, their only hope is to make it to the London stone.

Will Hunter risk everything he's known for a small boy how can even smile. Will 19 finally get what he longed for. can the two boys fix each other and make it to the safe haven? Or will their past forever hunt them down?

As I said, I'm shit at descriptions.  But if it seems some what appealing that please read I promise its worth it.  Maybe. Hopefully......eh enjoy!!!!

^^thats like an aesthetic type thing I did while in class and bored, actually I'm not rly sure if it counts as an aesthetic but hey its a bunch of recent pics that all happen to be dark themed sooo