↦ 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐜

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 - 𝐠𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭
requested by Dancer9816
i hope you enjoy this :)

it had been a crazy few days for 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐡 𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐞𝐬. since taking the test a few days before, her life had been a blur of doctor's appointments, morning sickness (unfortunately), and like usual, football.

in a way, she was glad that her fiance, 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐜, had such a busy schedule right now, what with the premier league, the champions league and various other domestic cups. she had thought she would resent the hectic timetable, but instead she found that it was actually quite nice to go to his games and have something take her mind off the busy week.

today was chelsea vs manchester united, and hannah was delighted to see that christian was starting.

'your first football match.' she whispered as she walked through the bustling stadium to her usual seat. despite only finding out a few days ago, hannah had already started talking to the baby sometimes.

as she sat sat down and settled herself in preparation for the match, hannah decided to take a selfie to mark the occasion. anyone nearby would just think she was taking photos at a football game: they didn't yet know the significance.

'hannah!' a familiar voice called out, and hannah turned to see 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐣𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐚's girlfriend, hurrying towards her.

[figured i needed to get
zonfrillo in here somehow]

'hey!' the pair often met up at these matches: despite supporting different teams, they were still close friends and both enjoyed having someone else there to enjoy the game with.

an hour later and the first half was well underway, with the score at 0-0.

'please can christian score already?' hannah sighed, 'my nerves cannot take this.'

marie giggled, 'i'd prefer it if juan scored. actually, i'd be happy if any of the team scored.'

whatever she was going to say next was drowned out by a roar from the fans in blue as, to hannah's delight, christian scored a goal at last. the numbers displayed on the scoreboard immediately flicked to 1-0.

hannah leapt up, yelling.

'what's he doing?' marie asked, watching christian's celebration curiously. he was picking the ball up, slipping it beneath his shirt, and pointing up to wear hannah was sitting. immediately she felt tears blooming in her eyes as she blew him a kiss.

'hannah!' marie cried as most of the people sitting around them turned to look at her, 'did that mean what i think it meant?'

'yep!' hannah giggled, 'baby pulisic is on the way!'