↦ 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐳𝐢

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 - 𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞
requested by FabiosGirl
i hope you like this :)

after what had been a busy week for both them, 𝐣𝐚𝐳𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲 was delighted when her boyfriend 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐳𝐢 suggested that they go bowling for the evening.

'ha! strike!' jazmine cried, turning around and grinning triumphantly at milan, 'beat that.'

'of course.' milan grinned at her, 'there's still time.'

'i'm just going to change my shoes.' jazmine called, as milan headed towards the alley, 'i think these ones are too big.' milan gave her a thumbs up as she walked away.'

jazmine sat down to tie the garish new bowling shoes she'd been handed, already planning her strategy for her next turn. however, she was immediately distracted by a man who looked about the same age as milan sat down next to her.

'good evening.' he smiled at her, 'what is a beautiful girl like you doing here alone?'

jazmine hid a giggle, adding the line to the list of overused pick-ups she'd heard.

'i'm just collecting some different shoes.' she responded, 'and as a matter of fact, i'm not actually here alone.'

'ah, you must introduce me to your friends.' the man responded (the idea that she might be there with a boyfriend clearly not even occurring to him), 'i have some friends with me too, we should introduce them.'

jazmine was on the verge of producing a sharp response when she felt an arm around her waist.

'she's taken, mate.' milan's voice reached her, cold and a little hostile, 'leave her alone.' without another word, he gently pulled jazmine away towards their alley.

'you didn't need to be rude to him like that.' jazmine nudged her boyfriend as he led her away, 'what did he do to you?'

'he was chatting up my girlfriend.' milan grunted, 'no one is allowed to do that except me.'

'were you jealous?' jazmine smirked, giggling, 'milan, you know i love you and only you.' she continued, 'no one else.'

'i love you too, jazmine.'