before

"this is a new start for us, fleur! you should be happy." mom exclaimed, widening her eyes and turning her tone cheerful. i rolled my eyes, crossing my arms. huffing, i asked, "but what if i don't want a new start? i mean, you expect me to just be fine with moving across the country?" her smile dropped from her face, and now she looked a little ticked off. "fleur, we're doing everything we can to make you happy-" i cut her off, this time with a loud shout. "no! you're doing everything you want to make yourselves happy. not me." 

 this time she was the one who rolled her eyes. "you can always make new friends, and stuff." and stuff. wow. it wasn't that easy, anymore. this is'nt kinder garden.

 i grumbled under my breath angrily. "what about luke, mom? i can't just leave him!" my tone was pleading now, but my mom wouldn't budge. and it was pissing me off to no ends. 

  she shook her head and sighed, brushing a piece of her long, dark hair out of her face. her light blue eyes held anger and frustration, but i don't see why she would be mad. i was the one that was taking this the hardest, after all. 

   lots of people say i was an exact replica of my mom in her younger years, except my wild blue hair and light green eyes. i got the green eyes from my dad, and as for my hair, i dyed it last month. it's fair to say my mom was very angry about it. my dad just doesn't care as much. 

  "fleur, i will not argue with you any longer about this. your father and i are the adults, so if we want to move, we'll move. we don't need your consent. you're only fifteen."

 i clenched my jaw, gritting my teeth. "but mom-" she cut me off. "no fleur! enough! this conversation is over!" she stalked down the hallway, carrying a few boxes of my clothes. i let out an angry shout, standing up from my bed that was stripped all the way down to the mattress. "you're ruining my life!" i shouted, wiping a few stray tears away from my cheeks. and for the next two hours i continued to sit silently in my almost empty room, ignoring the pleads from my parents on the other side of the door. i ignored everyone, completely angry with anyone and everything at the moment. this was going to ruin my life.

  and ruin my life it did. well, maybe not my whole life, but that move took me away from somebody very important to me. somebody that i was so in love with, that it hurt. somebody who wasn't in love with me, but clueless to my feelings and still saw me as a friend. and that boy's name was luke hemmings. 

 that reminds me, its been three years since i've spoken to him. three years. 

  but, who cares? its not like it was real love. i was fifteen after all.

authors note: yeah, this is gonna suck. this is unedited, and i hate it. hopefully you like it. its like 4 am and im tired so im going to bed. 

 luke is already sounding like a dick. good. 

everyTHING IS GOING AS PLANNED

OKAY BYE

-caroline