Choose

PLEASE READ
>>Hello! So I've been seeing many other Wattpad story makers writing this scenario. I've seen this one person always requesting it (that's you, Ray)
and she/he always wants to see how the writer would write that scenario. Nobody has requested this, but if you want to request anything, I'll make a new chapter where you can in the comments! There will also be a poll where you guys can choose a scenario!<<

(Sorry the intro was so long. Let's start the story now!)

-

The sun was setting,
and the moon was rising, glowing a bright white light in the sky. On the surface, Tommy followed dream in his glowing purple armor.
"Dream. Where are we." Tommy said, looking around cautiously.
Tommy got no reply.
The room was dark, and the only thing he could see was his and Tubbo's blue armor,
but then he heard muffled screaming. Banging. Yelling.
All they heard was "Let me out! Please! Help me!"

They both jumped in shock to the noises, but the lights wereoff so they didn't kno the voice of who it was because the voice was muffled, and they didn't know who it was because the lights were off. Then, they saw these purple particles flying around and then they realized something.

"Wait... Tommy."
"Yes Tubbo..?"
"You heard that, right..?"
"Y-yes I did Tubbo. What about it?"
"The only enderman on the server is Ranboo, and there were purple particles that the enderman have surrounding them..."
"Oh my god.."

The light flickered on, making both Tubbo, and Tommy jump.
Tommy pulled out his sword, looked around quickly and saw Ranboo in a glass box.

(note: tubbox but ranbox)

-
-

Dream walked in. "Hello, Tubbo, and Tommy. I'm not here to duel."

He drank all the potions in his inventory so there was no way the two of them could kill him. Not even three. Not even four.

"Dream! What are you doing with Ranboo! Let him go!"
Tubbo yelled with a angry look on his face.

Ranboo POV

I saw Tubbo and I heard screaming. I only heard the words "Dream, Ranboo, and Let go"
Tubbo probably wanted Dream to let me go. If he did he is a great friend. I smiled and waved to them, signaling for them to help me.

They shook their heads.

I looked up in disappointment.

There was this machine. I don't know what it looks like in a word, but I saw water. A drop of water went onto my skin, and I hissed in pain.

3rd person POV
"So Tommy. You get to choose something."
"What..? How do I know this isn't a trap?!"
"Trust me, it's not."
"If it is a trap, I'm going to text Techno and tell him to beat you the fuck up, you green son of a bitch."
"Choose. Is it Ranboo or the discs."
"What..? No way.. your lying.
Stop joking you homeless green bitch!"
"Tommy. Ranboo or the discs."
"I-"
"We have to choose the discs. That's the only power." Tubbo whispered in pain because he was betraying his best friend over some discs, but they gave them power over Dream. They would do anything to stop Dream even if it was sacrificing a person.
"We choose the discs." Tommy and Tubbo both said, synchronizing with each other.

Dream was wowed. He thought they would choose Ranboo because they were friends.
Ranboo did a lot of things for them, only for them to betray him in the end.

"I really didn't expect for you to choose the discs over a living being. You guys are traitors. Well here are the discs!"

Dream gave the discs to Tommy and he found out those were the real ones. He couldn't believe he was getting something so valuable from the bad guy of the server, but it cost a price. A big price.
"Now... time to watch his death!"

"Dream.. you can't be serious! Let him go-"
Dream then flicked a lever.
Ranboo POV

I saw Dream flick a lever. Water drops dropped on me while I was hissing in pain.
Water came rushing out, slowly filling the whole tank.
I screamed in pain, and I dropped to the floor. I slowly fell into a lot of darkness, then my body went limp.

Tubbo was sobbing quietly while watching Ranboo get executed.

"He's dead."

(I'm so sorry for the ending I didn't have any ideas lol
also how was your day?
R u crying yet?
Did you eat
And drink water?
I love you! 💕
stay safe out there, make sure you always wash your hands and wear a mask when your going outside! You don't have to, but I don't want to risk losing you lovely idiots 😽
(not a insult ily all)

Bye bye! Have a amazing day!
This is how many words I put into this story I made: 818

~

(ITS SPOOKEH MONTH)