Ed visits.. gone wrong..

Ed and I had been texting daily for weeks on end, quickly growing a tight bond. At this point, we're inseparable, spending up to at least 14 hours texting, calling, chatting. Any form of communication was enough to feed our hunger for each other.

It didn't feel like any "friendship" I have had before, it felt stronger than just that.

I craved more than just this though.

ED <3

Hey :) how u doin' today cutie :P

2:11 pm

I'm okay... How's your elbow going I

know how much that would've hurt :(

2:12 pm

Hurts like hell lassy :( wish you could

come and take care of it for me.. :3

2:15 pm

Maybe we could make that work ;)

2:16 pm

wdym bby <3

2:17 pm

I'm at home all week.. If you wanted

to come over you could hehe <3

2:18 pm

Free tomorrow.. Give me ur address lol

2:20 pm

(address owo) come over whenever I'm

always free.. <3

And with that, they both turned their phones off, unknowingly thinking sweet thoughts about each other.

// TIME SKIP NEXT DAY //

I wake up to the loud knocking on the russet shade door. I reach over to my nightstand picking up my IPHONE 11 only to reveal 21 missed text messages from Ed.

He was saying stuff like "I'm here" or "open the bloody door it's been half an hour".

My stomach drops, immediately I feel as if I'm going to throw up. I throw my blankets off my body, slipping out and quickly running to my front door and slamming it open only to reveal an angry Ed sitting on the porch.
He turns his head in surprise looking me up and down and smirking.
I look down at myself, noticing what I'm wearing...
Close to nothing.

"Don't look at me like that Ed," I say, walking outside to ruffle his hair.

"Just admiring the view lassy" he winks and I start to blush,

I signal for him to come inside, walking in myself. He follows, staring wide-eyed at my massive apartment.

"Holy- I didn't even know apartments here could be this big!"he yells, echoing down the hallways.

I shrug, it had never been very different to me, from a young age my family was reasonably wealthy, and after my Mother won that lawsuit then passed shortly after, I'd been doing pretty well for myself.

Also ed gave me $2000

I wave my hand pointing at the charcoal black leather sofa centered on the rug in the living room, he walks over and takes a seat.

"Want anything? A drink of water or- something?" I ask, smiling at him.

"Got any cola? I'm super thirsty haha" he replies staring me dead in the eyes.

The sexual tension between us right now is so sharp you could cut it with a knife.

I grab glass from the cupboard and open the fridge. I reach my long dainty arm out to grab the cola when I feel a slick hand wrap around my waist and grab onto my left hip.
I gasp and spin myself around in surprise, and I realize where I am.
I'm in his arms.

I push myself away from him and smack his hands off of my body and when I look up I observe a disappointing frown shadowing my face. A tear drops down from his blood-shot eyes as he turns quickly and speedily walks out of my apartment.

What have I done?