The One

Lorraine

Roland dropped me off before he headed to work. He has an early meeting at 9 AM. He gave me a gift, a Cartier Love Bracelet in white gold with diamonds. It was so exquisite and I have always loved the Cartier Love collection. Kyle bought me one on my sixteenth birthday and it was the 18K white gold with 10 diamond bracelet.

The one Roland gave me must have costed a fortune with all that diamond

He put it on for me and I was wondering if he has also bought it for his other girlfriends.

"Lover... how did you know my wrist size?"

He glanced up at me as he was busy securing the bracelet around my wrist with the screwdriver "I know love... I wouldn't go and buy you a gift that won't fit."

I remembered something. On several occasions, he gripped my wrist when he pulled me to him. Oh he was a smart one.

"Do you shower all your girlfriends with such lavish gifts? It's so beautiful and I love Cartier."

He finished securing the bracelet on my wrist "It looks even better now with you wearing it. You should be the ambassador for their Cartier Love collection."

This man knew women. When they said he was dangerous, they were right.

"Don't spoil me too much lover. I might cling on to you and never let go."

I gave him a quick kiss on the lips. He got out of the car and came opening the door for me.

As I got out I said to him "I wish you don't have to go to work. I wish we can stay in bed and pleasure each other until we are both spent, we could sleep in each other's arms... Or when you finally decide to take me."

He pinched my chin tilting my head up looking into his dark stormy eyes "Don't tempt me love. Don't tempt me."

I threw myself into his chest wrapping my arms around him "Let me tell you this Roland Harris... in case you don't know already. I love spending time with you. I feel like a real woman when I'm with you. My heart feels so content and so full with this joy like it's about to burst. I always anticipate our next meeting... our next rendezvous. If you could... put me in your pocket, bring me everywhere you go."

He pulled away looking at me before he leaned over.

His lips brushed softly against mine saying "I wish I could Lorraine Fowler. If you only know how I feel when you are with me."

I was trying to catch my breath because Roland has a way to take my breath away "Mr. Harris... if you keep doing what you do to me. I might fall madly deeply in love with you. You will be in deep shit mister."

He shook his head looking deep into my eyes "Only if you know babygirl. Only if you know."

"I don't know if you want to go there lover. You might not be ready to handle my love."