Rain Chapter 15

Chapter 15:

TENNIS, SWIMMING AND GOLF practiced ended and everyone met up at Paulo's car.

"We have to go talk to Fernando, you guys want to come over there with me?" asked Paulo.

"I think we should." said Soraya. They all got in Paulo's car and Paulo took off. Paulo exited the parking lot and headed west of Hawkins St. He kept going past the Fina gas station and into a gated community.

He input a code in this silver box and the black fancy gates opened. Paulo drove through them went to the last house on the right, it was before a loop. The house was big, beige and a two story.

Everyone got out the car and followed Paulo inside. Fernando came from downstairs and looked surprised.

"Paulo, who are your friends?" asked Fernando.

"Fernando, we know why they are after Jaylon now." said Paulo.

"Why?"

"Because he killed your twin brother sir," said Soraya.

"That's some bull! My brother died in a car accident near Quantico!" yelled Fernando.

"Look at this newspaper, there's a picture of the person who was killed. He looks just like you! Explain that!" yelled Paulo.

Fernando snatched the newspaper and began reading.

"Why is there a picture of a girl too?" asked Fernando.

"Where?" asked Paulo.

"Right here," said Fernando, pointing at a young white girl.

"It says her name is Jillian Ember. She was with Jaylon when Rodrigo was killed." said Paulo.

"Wait a minute, how do you know his name?" asked Sidney.

"Because....Rodrigo is my brother. There were three of us. Julio, Rodrigo and I. I think you can guess what Julio is." said Fernando.

"The boss of the Cartillo Cartel!" said Mykayla.

"Exactly. He changed his last name and forgot I existed. The only reason he comes to visit me is to see Paulo."

"Why?" asked Sidney.

"He wants me to join him, my dad had turned him down. They used to he good friends back in Spain." said Paulo.

"And he wouldn't be looking for anyone if Rodrigo wasn't killed. He had everything until Jaylon and this Jillian girl killed Rodrigo." said Johnathan.

"It's very important you guys keep a close eye on Jaylon. I knew his grandfather when I first came here. He helped me and Paulo he can help you find Marco." said Fernando.

"You want us to keep him safe?" asked Paulo.

"If it's not too much to ask. This boy is in grave danger. We don't want him dead because he is the key to so many things here. When he was struck by lightning he obtained certain abilities."

"How'd you know about that?" asked Soraya.

"Why do you think all of you guys are here? You all have special gifts. Paulo you have the element of lightning, Soraya your power is over earth, Sidney your power is over water, Johnathan your power is over fire and Mykayla you have air." said Fernando.

"But I thought Jaylon got his powers from the lightning," said Soraya.

"The lightning activated his powers but he got them from grandfather. Every forty-five years a grandchild is born and then there is this place called The Castle of Spain, it's a dream. Jaylon is the only person now who can enter that dream land. It explains his visions." said Fernando.

"Do you know where Jaylon is now?" asked Fernando.

"He's....we dunno." said Paulo.

"Does anyone have his phone number?" asked Fernando.

"Me. Our tennis coach gave us all the tennis members phone numbers." said Paulo.

"We'll, I think you should call him," said Fernando.

"Yeh," Paulo dialed Jaylon's number and waited for a answer.

"Hello?" asked Jaylon.

"Jaylon?" said Paulo.

"Paulo!?"

"Jay listen, where are you?"

"Well I was in peace until you called,"

"Jay this is not the time to play!" yelled Paulo.

"Tell everyone I said Happy Wednesday!" Jaylon hanged up the phone.

"Did he tell you where he was?" asked Soraya.

"No, all he told me was happy Wednesday."

"He did tell you! Soraya we had our R.I.P Club meeting Monday, we said we'd do it every other night. We said we'd go to Texas Roadhouse every other night!" said Sidney.

"That's right! He's at Texas Roadhouse." said Mykayla.

"Well, I suggest you guys get going." said Fernando.