t w e n t y

CHAPTER TWENTY:

CHAPTER TWENTY:

"Another day of hell," you said as you looked up the school building. Taehyung laughs and places his arm around your shoulders. "Look at the bright side, you have us with you" he smiles which made you sighed. The three of you walked inside the school, to see students whispering to each other. "What's happening?" Jimin whispered towards you and Taehyung. You shrugged and walked to your locker.

Hoseok then appears with a shocked expression. "Did you hear what happened?" He asked the three of you who shook your heads. "Well, we're having a guest speaker today. A famous CEO." Hoseok said. "So that's why they're all excited. It's not my problem" you slammed your locker.

"Do you know who it is?" Taehyung asked and he nodded. "Mr. Kim from the KIM COMPANY, I believe" Hoseok answers, making you and Jimin look at Taehyung who eyes widened. "Why are you all looking at Taehyung?" Hoseok asked.

"Why didn't you tell us that your brother is coming here?" You asked him. "How am I supposed to know!?! He doesn't tell me anything" he answers and you sighed. "I guess I'm ditching the assembly then," you said as you walked away.

You have noticed that Taehyung's brother, Seokjin has been popping out a lot lately. And it's been bothering you a lot. You still felt a bit off around him. You try your best not to show it or else he'll take it as an opportunity to gain whatever he wants from you. He tried asking you out on a date but he asked Jimin, thinking that your brother would say yes but it wasn't his choice it's yours.

You walked into your classroom and saw Beom-soo sitting alone at his desk. You took a deep breath before heading in his direction. He watches as you take the seat next to him. "Why are you seating here? Don't you seat in the front-"

"I decided to sit here today so don't ask questions" you opened your books. A smile appears on his face as he too opens his books for today's class. "Heyy, Beom-soo..." you cringed by the voice of Jihye used as she walks towards him. She takes a seat on top of the desk that was in front of Beom-soo. "D-Do you need something, J-Jihye?" He asked while stuttering.

"I forget to do my homework and I won't be able to do it on time. So... I was wondering if-"

"Go find someone else, plastic doll," You said not even looking at her. "Mind your own business, rat," she said back. "Come on, you could at least say something better" You crossed your arms and you looked at her finally. "I suggest you drag your ass back to your seat before I do"

"I dare you," she said and you simply smiled at her before grabbing her ear and pulling it towards her seat. You pushed her into her seat and grabbed her by her chin. "Now be a good little girl and do your homework like everyone else," you said before heading back to your seat.

Everyone was shocked to see that Jihye listened to you and did her homework. Normally she would have fought back, yet this time she listened. Maybe because she's afraid of what will happen to her. After all, Gia did dump trash on you before she lost everything.

As you were doing your work, you didn't notice that someone was peeking through the door, seeing everything that occurred.

———

"Alright class, we will be heading towards the auditorium. We have a famous guest speaker who will answer questions about business and owning a company. Please head there, quietly and slowly" the teacher said.

As the students walked out, you followed right behind them. Luckily the girls' bathroom was near so you quickly walked inside before anyone could notice. You weren't planning on sitting there for an hour, hearing useless things. You stayed in the bathroom until you heard no noises in the halls.

You peeked out and sighed in relief that no one was there. You headed towards the library but before you could take a seat, you handed the librarian a pass. Luckily, she believed the fake signature and allowed you in.

You belong looking for a book to read to past the time. Once you found a book, you took a seat and began to read it. After a few minutes, your phone buzzed.

Jimin:
Where are you?

You:
The library

Jimin:
So you really did ditch

You:
I told you I will

Jimin:
Anyways, Taehyung asked if you were busy after school

You:
No. Why?

Jimin:
He says he has a present for both of us

You:
A present?

Jimin:
Idk

Jimin:
What do I say?

You:
Tell him we're free

Jimin:
Okay

You sighed and turned off your phone. Why does Taehyung want to give you a gift? Your birthday isn't even close. Once again you got a text, but it's from an unknown number.

(xxx) xxx-xxxx:
hello

You:
she gave you the wrong number pal

(xxx) xxx-xxxx:
You sure?

(xxx) xxx-xxxx:
this is (y/n), correct

You;
Maybe...

You:
depends on who's asking

(xxx) xxx-xxxx:
someone that you don't need to worry about

You:
I kinda have to if you're asking about (y/n)

(xxx) xxx-xxxx::
don't try to trick me

(xxx) xxx-xxxx:
I know it's you

You:
Really?

You:
I might just be her bf on her phone

You:
You never know

(xxx) xxx-xxxx:
Stop say nonsense

(xxx) xxx-xxxx:
I saw you arguing with that girl

(xxx) xxx-xxxx:
What was her name again? Oh Jihye

You:
Stay away from my (Y/N)

You:
She belongs to me and only me

You immediately blocked the number and turned off your phone. You had to make that person believe that he was talking to your boyfriend even know you don't have one.

Shivers went through your spine, just thinking that someone was watching you. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath.

"I have to be careful"