Note~! Valentines day special?

So... I was going to plan to do a Valentines day Special, unfortunately, I'm going to do it on the "Truth or Dare with SSB characters." I will be taking questions and terrifying dare with you guys come up to, and I will do it! (Only here! Not on that other one!) you can also ask me stuff! (How old I am, what do I look, who I like, how's my school etc.) well... I'll be waiting until Valentines day everyone! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

If we ended with here, it would be boring. let's start some short story!

Ayaka got ready for valentines day, she had been wanting to give (Y/n) the chance of confessing to someone who she likes.

"(Y/n), please tell me!! I'll do anything!" "... Um.. Ayaka, if you'll do anything... How about you don't ask about it?" "... URGH! You always win!"

(Y/n) laughed because of her victory. (Y/n) knew she liked Luigi, (of course Robin too~ but you guys might get jealous so let's push him.. Away.)

"Buy hey (Y/n), it's valentines day! Are you going to give the chocolate to someone you like?" "Huh--um.. Yeah! M-Maybe..." "....... I'm really curious... Oh yeah! (Y/n), were going to start a truth or dare event in the cafeteria! If you want to go, you can tell me or Master hand!" "Uh-huh. Okay then.." "Eheh, great! I'll see you later!"

With that Ayaka waved at (Y/n) and went back to her room.

"Someone I like... Chocolate... Valentines day... ... Uuh.. Maybe he'll hate me more.. But... I do have a chance to say it to him. Do I? .... I'll try. Even he hates me!"

"Daisuki dakara, boku kara hanare naide... (I like you, so please don't go away from me...)" Marth. He was one of the popular guy here in the smash bros.

"I'll follow you! Even I lost you, I'll find you!" Pit, the charmer or the protector of (Y/n).

"Don't melt away like a chocolate..." Ike, he is popular on the other side.

"You're better than my book...." Robin. A sweet guy for a sweet chocolate! (Ayaka: uwaaaah! Rufure kakkoi~ \(//∇//)\'uwaaaah! Robin is so cool~' (that's what we call him. Rufure. ._. But it's reflet some how so..)

"I won't have to be alone. I want to stay with you this night." Shulk. A cute boy who is secretly popular.

"I don't care about the chocolate.. ... I care about you." Dark Pit. A little cold guy, but his cute side will make you melt!

"I might be fast, but not only that, I'm also faster stealing your feelings." Sonic. A cool guy, a fast hedgehog. Everyone likes him! (Ayaka: WHAT THE HECK IS A SONIC?! xD)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Alright~ that was a cute quotes... I'll be waiting the asks and dares in the comments!! (=゚ω゚)ノ