Ike x Reader (/LEMON/)

... Oh, hai, this is for the 'truth and dare' so don't worry, because there was not much many Lemon story of Ike, so I decided, to make one. Have fun.

... And... *puts a tissue on the desk quietly* *whispers* this is only our secret...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Just a regular day at the smash mansion.

Everyone were invited to a party to celebrate (Y/n) back from the melee, (just pretend that you're from Super Smash Bros. Melee alright?)

When she came in to the hall, everyone clapped and threw a flowers at her.

Everyone welcomed her warmly, and Marth took her hand and leaded her to someone.

"(Y/n) this is Ike, he came as a newcomer on the Brawl, you haven't met him so I decided to make you meet him!"

Ike looked over to her then shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you (Y/n), you can just call me Ike."

"N-Nice to meet you too Ike, and you can just also call me (Y/n) too."

Marth smirked and then nodded a few times.

"What's the matter Marth?"

(Y/n) asked in curiousity.

But he chuckled and looked at (Y/n).

"I guess you two will be a good couple if you love each other..."

"What-?! But we just met!"

"Be honest (Y/n), when you saw him, did your heart flipped over?"

".... To be honest, My heart were pounding pretty fast..."

"Ah~ so you do like him as well..."

He brought out a note and wrote something down, probably it's the thing what she said.

"Alright, well have fun with the party (Y/n)! This is for you!"

"Thanks Marth..."

(Y/n) smiled then looked at Ike eating meat for non-stop, then she noticed that he chocked.

"Wh-Whoa--!! Ike, eat your food wisely!"

She brought the water that was near her then gave it to Ike, Ike nodded then started to drink.

"... You saved my life (Y/n)... If you didn't I was not able to eat meat anymore.."

"O-Oh, well.. I'm glad.. I guess... Ahahaha..."

~<few minutes later>~

"Hey (Y/n)! Haven't seen you for years! How've you been dude?"

"Huh? Oh Link! Haven't seen you too, I've been doing good on my own game! Nintendo is very happy for getting a good sells for my own game!"

Link clapped.

"That's great for you! I've heard that before too, so it was true huh? That's awesome!"

"Fufu, I hope the gamers are going to have fun..."

"Of course they would (Y/n)! I mean, come on! It's your game! I've played it and it was addicting!"

Link showed the disk case of the game.

"You like it too!? Oh my god! I'm so glad were best friends!"

"Me either!"

They hugged each other then laughed.

"See ya later (Y/n)! You know where's your room right? It's next to Ike's room remember that!"