꒰ 06 ꒱

☽.☾. flashback 

hesitantly, jisung went closer to the boy, and slowly held renjun in his arms. he laid the boy's head in his lap.

he stared at the older's face. a few strands of hair were blocking his eye, so jisung removed it and placed it on the side.

now renjun's face was completely visible, jisung can't help but blush. 

he was pretty.

heavenly.

beautiful.

a face that descended from the stars.

thoughts flooded into his mind, and he got even redder by these thoughts that he didn't notice renjun slowly waking up.

renjun's lashes fluttered, and he looked at jisung. he began to wonder why was jisung holding his face gently. if this was a normal day, he'd already punch the younger.

but it wasn't. it wasn't a normal day. renjun was tired, and at the same time, craving attention and affection.

jisung now looked at his eyes. they stared at each other for more than a minute, not breaking the silence. 

in the spur of the moment, both are found to be coming closer, faces only an inch apart. 

jisung was the first to move, lips brushing against renjun's gently. he kissed the older softly.

renjun froze. what just happened?

after kissing for a mere ten seconds, jisung pulled away and asked. being the first one to break the silence.

"hey, wanna be friends that kiss?"

and renjun came back to reality. oh, he forgot that jisung was dumb.