꒰ 12 ꒱

jisung woke up to renjun working on the project already. his tongue was on his right upper lip as he continued to write and glue stickers on their booklet.

the topic was celestial bodies. it was pretty easy so renjun was almost done. jisung felt bad and immediately poked renjun.

"oh? jisung? you're awake." renjun said and spared a look at the younger before continnuing on the project. jisung thought he was mad because he slept while renjun had all of the work done.

"hyuuuuung, are you mad?" jisung asked with a pout. renjun chuckled lightly and ruffled his hair.

"no i'm not. why do you think i am?" he asked and then put aside the booklet and his things to look at the younger.

"because i slept while you're doing the project?" jisung asked shyly. he felt really bad.

"no silly. i kinda knew you were not gonna help because of some way so i prepared for it. i'm almost done jisung, you should go back to sleep. you have bags under your eyes."

"ehhh, but i want to help!!!" jisung insisted. he was like a kid intensely asking for candy.

cute. renjun thought.

"hmmmmmm, okay." renjun said which made jisung smile. he can help renjun and that thought made him smile.

"soooo, what should i do hyung?"

"stay there, and let me finish this." renjun's eyes turned into crescents.