ch 6 Trip

Atsumu and sakusa both decided that they will talk with each other and so atsumu with his friends got ready for class . When they reached...

Oikawa: tsumu you will talk with him right?

Atsumu:*hesitant * y-yeah

Oikawa:*puts his hand on his shoulder * Don't worry you can do it tsumu

Atsumu: yeah you are right . I can't back out now can i-

Atsumu was cut off by the noise of fan girls for the appear of sakusa he golden he saw sakusa infront of him suddenly ignoring all those fan girls .

Sakusa: hey atsumu are you free today? I would like to talk to you...

Atdumu lookes towards oikawa as if he is searching for escape but he found him disappeared and he was no where to run to...

Atsumu:y-yes ... Hmm we can meet at the end of day... (he says so as he looks away from sakusa)

Sakusa: *smiles little* sure then . See you later.

And with that sakusa walks away leaving atsumu in nervousness.  He feels all what he preaperd to suddenly crumpled in instant . He never thought that sakusa will be the first one to talk to him . But he was kind of happy . He doesn't know why but he wants to get closer to him . He wants to know more about this boy sakusa kiyomi . He looks to search for their friends and we went to where they are to tell oikawa what happened. Meanwhile ...

Hater1: omg not only he got all attention of the new students but also got the attention of sakusa sama

Hater2: how dare he gets close to him. We need a way to get rid of him. It wasn't enough to spread rumours about him. Hey let's do....

And so those 2 planned what to do ...

The professor entered the class . He looks excited and says.

Professor: listen all I have an important announcement we are going on trip today . I know it is sudden but we are going to go camping where we can find alot of amazing scenery to draw .

Everyone looks excited for it

Professor: you all need to go and pack your stuff now as we will be going after 5 hours please be here at 10 am

Atsumu:💭ah... it looks like I won't be able to talk to him now..💭

After packing and everything they are at front of busses ...

Professor: every one please find a partner to see with and they will be your partner through out the whole trip.

Atsumu was separated from his friends as they were in a different group than him . He didn't know with whom he will pair up with. Sakusa was going to do but then

Hater1: hey atsumu San would like to pair up with me *smiles*

Atsumu: yes sure if you don't mind with me...

At that time hater2 cringed to sakusa as they want to be his pair and sakusa found atsumu dragged away with that person.

Sakusa:💭tch I wanted to be his pair . What's with my stupid luck💭

And so the busses rode and the reached their destination.  Before they camp the will spend today at a dorm near forest so that they would be able to wake up early tomorrow.  Each room in the dorm was for only 2 people.

Hater1: hey atsumu San let's find our room

Atsumu: yeah sure...

In their room...

Hater1: atsumu San you know I wanted to be pair with my friend but he is in another group so I will go visit him . Please don't tell anyone

Atsumu:ah but please don't be late as teachers will come check on us

Hater1: yes sure I won't...💭 you will be the one missing tonight atsumu 💭

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At sakusa's room...

Hater2 was talking through the phone whispering but he didn't know that sakusa could hear him...

Hater2: yes yes let's start the plan now okay at 12 .. yes

Sakusa found it strange and he had an uneasy feeling but he didn't want to jump up to conclusions

It is already 11 before midnight and atsumu's partner didn't come back yet. Atsumu got worried . What will he do? Then suddenly his phone rang ...

Atsumu: huh who could this be? It is unknown number... *atsumu pics up the call* hello?

Hater1: *fake cry * a-atsumu San ple-please help me I-I got lost at the forest

Atsumu heard that and got panicked he then was about to ask him where he his when he suddenly heard a strange voice and so the line was cut

Atsumu:*nervous * oi hold on answer m-
Shit this is the worst I have to go search for him.

Atsumu was panicking he didn't even think how will he found him neither he did tell anyone . He rushed out of his room to the forest in the middle of his searching it started raining...

Atsumu kept on calling for that person name out loud not minding the rain falling on him . His body was shivering.  While he was searching he fell from a cliff when he found a message from his phone .

Message: you really are fool atsumu you fell in our plan so easily . No one here cares about you so u will be gone easily

Atsumu reads the message as he can't feel anything.  It is as if his heart was cold as his body was. His body was hurt from the fall he can't walk . He can't ask for help . His mind just went blank like that.

Atsumu: ah I see... so in the end I am going to die alone . Well I knew from the fist what was I hoping? But atleast I... I wanted to apologise to osamu and tell him that I care about him so much and... I wanted to tell sakusa my... feelings to him ... I guess mum I am coming back to you.