Y/n's unlucky day🤕!

Y/n pov:
I woke up with the sun brightly falling on my face and it felt nice! Today is gonna be a nice day! I can feel it! I wore my uniform and I went downstairs and saw bts gathered in the sofa room!
Y/n: hey guys! What's going on?
Jhope: we are looking at our daily horoscope!
Jimin: we all r having a good day!
Jungkook: let's check her horoscope!
Namjoon: what's your sign!
Y/n: aries!
Namjoon: ok so....
Y/n: what does it say!
Namjoon: umm never mind that! Let's have breakfast!
Y/n: comeee onnn tellllll!
Namjoon: y/n it doesn't matter what these say!
Y/n: tell me!!
Namjoon: fine it says today u will have a bad day so it's better to stay at home today!
Y/n: aww that's bad but I don't believe in horoscope!
Jhope: yes sister! Now let's go have some breakfast!
We went to the dining room and sat at our usual places!
Y/n: so what's for breakfast!
Jungkook: I guess it's hotcakes!
Suga: my favorite!
Soon the hotcakes came and man it was hot I was about to dig in when I don't know how the chair broke and fell to the ground with my hotcakes which were so hot and I burnt my finger and hurt my butt!
Jin: aishhh y/n are you ok!
Y/n: do I look like I am fine! How did I fall down
Jimin: welcome to my world!
Jungkook: oh my god your fingers are burnt!
V: what r u guys staring at! Bring the first aid kit! NOW! He ordered the maids!

They bought the first aid kit and treated my wounds! But the problem was my breakfast was ruined!
Jhope: hey y/n you can have my hotcakes!
Y/n: no it's ok u can have yours... Now I have to make my hair!
Jin: look y/n we are sorry your breakfast was ruined! U know what! I will style your head today!
Y/n: my head?
Jin: sorry...hair!
Y/n: u mean it! Really!
Jin: yes!
Y/n: thank you thank you thank you!
Jin: you go to your room and I'll meet you there!
After a while Jin came up to my room! We were talking about random stuff while he was doing my hair! I am really looking forward to what he is gonna do! It's probably a cute French braid or something!
Jin: there done! Now you can see!
Y/n: aaaaaaaa! Who is that?!?!
Jin: pabo! It's you! So how is it!
Y/n: it's hideous!

Jin: y/n it's a master piece! I was on the verge to cry when others came into my room! V: we heard your scream are you ok- w-what? Jhope: y-y/n! I could clearly see that they wanted to laugh but  they were holding it in! Y/n: it's fine guys u can ...

I was on the verge to cry when others came into my room!
V: we heard your scream are you ok- w-what?
Jhope: y-y/n!
I could clearly see that they wanted to laugh but they were holding it in!
Y/n: it's fine guys u can laugh!
Bts (except Jin) : Hahahahaha Hahahahaha
Jin: yah what's so funny!
Y/n: oppa I can't go to school like this and there is no time to change!
Jin: hehe! Sorry!
Y/n: ughh now where are my socks!
Jungkook: uhh hehe about that! I actually threw it away because it was stinking!
Y/n: whatttttt!
Jungkook: u know I don't like stinky socks!
Y/n: so what am I supposed to wear at school!
Jhope: I'll give you one!

Jhope: here!
Y/n: u have got to be kidding me!

Y/n: I can't wear that to school! Jhope: it's either this or Jimins stinky socks! Y/n: ugh!!! Jungkook: and umm sister

Jhope: it's either this or Jimins stinky socks!
Y/n: ugh!!!
Jungkook: and umm sister... I threw your school shoes away! They were stinking too!
Y/n: are you serious! I am done here!
Suga let's ask one of the maids!
We asked the maids and let's say the results were not nice! And these r the shoes I got!

 I threw your school shoes away! They were stinking too! Y/n: are you serious! I am done here! Suga let's ask one of the maids! We asked the maids and let's say the results were not nice! And these r the shoes I got!

So today is gonna be my worst day ever I was a horrid mess! I mean if my own brothers were laughing what about the other people!

We went to school and everyone was looking at me whispeeing taking photos etc etc! It was not a good feeling!
And I guess the horoscope was right after all! It really is my unlucky day!

The day was not so good! I forgot to bring my homework, I blew up my chemistry lab, I got detention and dropped my lunch on the lunch lady's head! And I didn't even try crossing paths with bts! I mean the way they were laughing in morning really embarrassed me!

After the sports period I was about to go back into the class when my leg stepped on a puddle of mud and I slipped! I was covered in mud probably looking like a monster everyone surrounded me! They were all laughing at me and taking pictures! It was sad! The crowd was becoming bigger and bigger! And everyone was laughing! I was just sitting on the floor! I couldn't move! Then I heard some familiar sounds in the crowd it was bts! They had worried looks all over their faces!
Suga: who did this to you? He said in a cold tone well to be honest they r always cold when they r in school!
Y/n: no one... I tripped!
Jin: is there a show going on here? Does our sister look like a television here? The crowd became quite! I mean everyone is scared of the oldest member in bts!
Namjoon: and why is this funny I don't get it!
Jhope: brothers, apparently they like it when OUR sister gets hurt!
everyone looked at jhope in a horror expression!
V: everyone delete the pictures before we have to delete it!
Jungkook: if we find it anywhere in social media.... Remember what bts is capable of!
Jimin: now run along! If u don't want your bones to be broken!
After he said that everyone scurried away!
Jhope: y/n u okay?
Y/n: yah I have been going through a really bad day today! Maybe today IS the most unlucky day of my life!
Namjoon: come on y/n how r u unlucky u have seven brothers who make your day special everyday! Now cheer up!
He was actually right! I just have to go through today! And I am very very very lucky to have them as my brothers!