Jungkook the Clueless!

@JeonSanskriti here YOU GOOOO!

And guys go check out @Minazzkimjeon book....its really nice.

Y/n pov:
Y/N:  bye oppaaaaa!
Jin: byeeeee!
Right now I am going to meet Lisa... We are going to work on a group project in the café.
I went to the café and met Lisa.... She was with her brother niki
... Apparently she was babysitting him....
Lisa: now! Niki! You are gonna sit here quietly while both of us got it no PRANKS!
Niki: shut up I am a teenager there is no need for u to treat me like a baby!
Lisa: yah right... I am just gonna go other us something... Y/n...just take care of this idiot.
Saying that she left me with him... Ughh he is literally a baby!
Niki: you know... Having siblings is a big handful! I mean I can't control one...
Y/n: Yupp I know how that feels...
Niki: pls- how would u know....
Y/n: bro I have 7 brothers...
Niki: umm.... What?
Y/n: believe me... Lisa is the least one of ur problems.... I have a brother who makes dad jokes all the time, a brother who is weirdly obsessed with sleeping, a brother who is too excited all the time, a brother who is too smart, a shorty brother who irritates me all the time, a weird brother who is probably an alien and a brother who is good at LITERALLY EVERYTHING!
Niki: uhmmm.... Where is Lisa?
?? : I thought u were working on a project...
I saw jungkook standing there eyeing Niki..... Oh no-
Jungkook: so u just wanted to escape from the house to meet a boy and the next thing I know u will be running off with him for ur marriage!
Y/n: wait what? Are u out of ur mind?
I couldn't finish my sentence when he took my hand and pulled me out of the café.... There goes my grp... Just because jungkook thought that kid was my boyfriend.
Jungkook: yah y/n! Do u know what will happen if the others get to know!
Y/n: YOU R NOT LISTENING TO ME-
Jungkook: ah ah ah ah! No talking! I want pin drop silence in my car!
Y/n: but-
Jungkook: I said no!
Aishhh he never let's me talk!
He took me to our mansion...

Jungkook: HYUUUUUNGGGGssss!
Jimin: aishhh we are right here stop screaming! I saw Jimin and the others sitting there on the table beside the entrance!
Suga: Why are u grabbing her hand that tightly!
Namjoon: aishhh leave her hand kook.
Jungkook: FINE! but she HAS COMMITTED A CRIME!
Y/n: aishhh u r not letting me explain!
Jungkook: I KNOW WHAT I SEE! Guyssss I saw her with a boy!
V: what's his name?
They had a weird look on his face!
Y/n: n-niki...
After I told his name... They gave a BIG sigh of relief... They know who Niki is..... And they know because Lisa came here with her brother many times and he troubled the shit out of them... But I guess Jungkook never noticed him!
Jin: u had me scared for a moment Jungkook.
Jhope: I know right....
Jungkook: waittt! WHY AREN'T U GUYS ANGRY? SHE TALKED TO A GUY!
Y/n: yah stop being a snitch... I thought u were my best friend in the family.
Jungkook: b-but...
Jhope: just go have ur banana milk already.
The others slowly left... Leaving Jungkook clueless... I gave him a wicked smirk and walked away! Lolollollool!

Hey guyzzzz.... Sorry this is not that fun to read... And this is really short! But I have my exams going on... But I assure u... My next update is gonna be better!

Anyways today's question is-
Do u have any siblings? If so a brother or a sister?

Ok so I have 3 brothers..... Two of them are older then me (they are twins btw) and the other one is younger!