Feelings?

Pandemonium. That's the only way to describe what was going on inside that classroom. The two stood in the doorway, staring into the classroom and immediately saw a taller boy with dark blue hair waving his hands around and yelling at a boy with spikey, blonde hair because he was sitting on the top of the desk. "-is the prestigious UA high school and you must treat it and everyone and everything in it with respect!" The blue hair boy was saying. Izuku realizing who the blonde was whispered to himself. "Shit!" "What is it Izuku?" Kyouka asked him. "H-He's here." Izuku said, he had known that it was bound to happen, but had hoped they would be in different classes. "Who is it and what did they do?" She asked him, now looking around with a look that could kill. "I-It's the b-blonde g-guy." As he said this the blonde seemed to notice he was there and stormed over, yelling at him, "Deku, what the hell did I say about coming here!?" "W-Well I-I j-just wanted t-to go to t-this s-school b-because ummm..." Kyouka realized there must be some history between the two, and it wasn't her business, but she wasn't going to stand by and let this angry pile of shit talk to Izuku that way. "Get away from him you stupid asshole." She said, quiet enough that not everyone in the room heard, but the people she wanted to did. The angry boy now turned to her, "What the hell did you say to me?! You think you can talk to me like that!?" She took her courage and looked him in the eye. "Yes, yes I do think I can talk to you like that. And if you don't leave him alone you're going to have some serious problems with a few things." "Tch" he replied. Izuku stared at Kyouka, wondering how she just did that. "W-What was t-that?" He asked quietly. "Me helping my cabbage patch out, that a problem?" He realized she was still giving the boy the death stare. "Kyouka... it's o-ok, I-I can deal with i-it alright?" "Well you're not dealing with it alone anymore. If he tries to do anything to you I'm going to reduce his ability to have children to zero." Izuku started giggling at this. "I didn't know you're were so s-scary." Kyouka turned to him, "Oh I can be very scary." They walked to the back corner of the room and a few minutes later a yellow sleeping bag rolled into the classroom.

Easy to say the class was surprised. They saw the face of a man with sunken eyes, a scar under his right eye, and longer black hair. Other than that they couldn't see anything about this man. He looked around and muttered, "welcome to U.A. High's hero course." Clearly not trying to make them feel that way at all. As the last few students stopped talking and looked over he spoke up again. "It took eight seconds for you all to shut up, that won't do. Time is precious, rational students would understand that." Izuku looked at him and thought to himself, Who is this guy? "Obviously he's some sort of pro or else he wouldn't be here. Maybe he is and just got lost and ended up here, yea that's probly what it is." He realized he had started muttering accidentally when Kyouka tapped his arm and nodded towards the man who was now staring directly at them. "My name is Shouta Aizawa, I'm your teacher." He pulled out some sort of uniform and continued, "let's get to it, put these on and head outside." The students all hurriedly followed his orders and were standing outside in a group ten minutes later.

The taller boy with blue hair, Tenya Iida as he had introduced himself, asked the teacher, "Excuse me sir, that's it exactly are we doing out here at this time? The orientation starts in fifteen minutes." Aizawa turned to him, now out of his sleeping bag and wearing full black, aside from his grey scarf. "We're doing a quirk assessment test." The messy blonde haired boy from before asked him a question, "Whats the point of this stupid quirk test?" Aizawa turned and looked at him. "I'm glad you asked Bakugo, what was the furthest you could throw a softball in junior high?" Bakugo looked confused as to what this had to do with his quirk, but answered anyways. "Sixty-seven meters, I think." "Good," Aizawa responded, while tossing him a softball, "Now throw this as far as you can, using your quirk." Bakugo walked up to the circle and stood in the middle of it, warming up his arm for a couple seconds. Then he took a step back and threw the ball as far as he could, yelling "DIEEE!!!" While releasing an explosion from his hand which shot the ball way into the sky.