Hero training 101

"Today we will be doing hero training." The class shuffled excitedly in their desks as Aizawa said the simple but meaningful sentence. That was the whole reason everyone was there right? To become the world's next generation of heroes. So this was a big deal for them all. "We also have a new teacher today, and he will be running this exercise, so behave yourselves." As if it was planned, right after Aizawa finished talking, the door swung open and a large stood in the doorway, with the class hearing a loud, "I AM HERE, to teach you the wonders of being a hero!"

The class, startled, whispered things like; "All-might??!" Or "It's number one!" Others in the class simply sat there, as this was virtually normal for them. Aizawa spoke up over them, "Yea yea it's All-might, now behave or I'll expel you." Then he turned to All-might, "I'm taking a nap, if you need me...." Then their teacher disappeared into a bright yellow sleeping bag and flopped onto the floor.

All-might led the class to the same cityscape which their entrance exam had taken place in after getting them all in their gym uniforms. He  then explained to them how this hero training routine would work. "There will be two teams per round, both with two students each, one team will be heroes and the other will be villains. The villains goal is to guard the bomb they are given and stay free from capture until the time runs out. The heroes goal is to either capture both villains or touch the bomb. If either team succeeds in their goal, they win!"

The students nodded their understanding as a screen lit up behind them. "These will be your teams for this event." A list of team letters and names with their roles appeared on the screen, and Izuku found himself smiling as he was on team E with Kyouka as the heroes. However his happiness was short-lived when he realized that they would be facing Katsuki Bakugo and Shoto Todoroki as the villains. He started thinking about ways they could beat the two and unconsciously started muttering, "Well we could use her sound to take out any ice, as well as hearing where they are in the building, not to mention the fact that she's a good fighter otherwise. I could be used to fight head on... mutter mutter mutter bla bla bla..." He jumped as Kyouka put a hand on his shoulder. "You ok over there green bean? You're muttering again." Izuku looked around, seeing about half his classmates now staring at him. "O-Oh, w-was I? Haha w-whoops!" All-might was still speaking through all this, telling them they would have five minutes to get prepared and then the exercise would begin.

Izuku and Kyouka were sitting beside each other against a wall in the spectating area as Hanta Sero and Denki Kaminari were going into their building. They would be the villains for round one, facing off against Ashido and Kirishima as the heroes. All-might leaned down and spoke through the mic which proclaimed throughout the whole city, "The first round of the hero training begins, in 3, 2, 1, GO!!"

————————————————————————

The round ended quickly, Mina and Kirishima worked well together, she melted the floor directly beneath the bomb (yes fake) with her acid quirk and taking it, while Kirishima used his hardening to smash into the room and distract Kaminari and sero, who had no plan whatsoever.

The second round went along similarly, Momo Yaoyorozu was paired with Uraraka, Momo created smoke bombs with her creating quirk, which Uraraka floated into the bomb room to blind the villain team, Mineta Monoru and Tenya Iida. They had a plan to place Mineta's sticky balls all over the floor, but this backfired when Iida stepped on one when blinded, and Uraraka floated Momo into the room, over Mineta, to touch the bomb and claim victory.

Then came Izuku and Kyouka's match. They had planned out various strategies to counter what Todoroki and Bakugo could do to stop them, but Izuku was still worried it wasn't going to be enough. They heard All-might's voice through the speaker "Let the third round begin in 3, 2, 1, GO!!" Izuku looked over at Kyouka and then they both ran into the building.