Chapter 19

*2 Days Later*

We were heading to the airport. I'm going to miss the guys even thought we didn't really hang out as much but I like them! When we got to the airport our flights were called one by one.

"Bye Jacob I'll miss you!!"

"I'll miss you too!"

One by one they got called off Mahogany, Aaron, Carter, Taylor, and then finally us.

The seats were by 3 so it was Nash, me than Cameron. Hayes, Sammi, Shawn. Then the Jacks.

I was pretty exhausted so I put my headphones in and later on I drifted off to sleep.

*End of Flight*

I felt someone shaking me.

"Marrissa wake up." I heard Cameron say.

"The flight is over already?"

"Yeah."

"Ooo yay! We are going to have so much fun."

"Yasss we are ecspecially when I'm with you."

"Aww Cam Cam."

We got off the plane and almost out of the airport until a bunch of girls found The boys.

"Hold on to me so we don't get separated."

"Ok."

When we got security to escort us through the crowd I heard some pretty mean things.

"Eww are you two dating."

"Eww why are you with that bitch."

And so on. Cameron told me not to listen to them so I didn't.

-------
SO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE IN A LONG TIME!! There's just so much school work. You know? Also I'm trying to write more chapters instead of like one. So yah. I'll try to update on the weekends!

This was a short chapter but oh well.

Xoxo- Kaylee