Chapter 1

Marrissa's pov

I woke up to an annoying sound. But I only have to listen to that for one more week. Yay!! But I turned it off and saw that it was 6:30. My school starts at 8 so I'm good. But anyway I got ready for school and I put on Jean shorts and a white crop top. My school doesn't really care what we wear I don't know. I went downstairs and got cereal for myself and sat down at the table. My dad was already at work so I drive to school because I can drive. Lol. My sister is younger than me. She's 14 years and is going to Magcon with me. Well let's get back on track! When I'm done my cereal it's 7 so I have to wake up Sammi for her school because I have to leave at 7:30. Once I wake her up I get her breakfast ready and out my shoes on. Once she comes down I say "bye Sammi have a good day at school love you!!"

"Bye Marrissa love you too!!"

I grab my keys and walk out the door. I drive to my friends house because I usually drive her and I to school.

When I get there she's already waiting there. She has really green eyes unlike me I have really blue eyes like really blue eyes.

"Hey Ava"

"Hey Marrissa"

"I can't wait for Magcon!!"

"Me either"

Ava is also coming with us.

"Yay 2 more days of school!!" I said in a sarcastic voice.

We do have 2 more days but it want the last day to be today.

We get into the school and go to our lockers. Ava's is at the other end so I say bye to her and get my morning things for the day.

Skipping to after school lol I skipped like a whole part but whatever.

Yay finally I'm home. I get a snack and go into the living room. I go on twitter and see that Cameron posted a new video (Cameron Dallas bucket list) and he's doing a following spree if you tweet the link for others to see it. So I watch it first than start to tweet it. I did it 100 times and than I got a notification I looked to see what it was and I saw the name that I thought would never be on my notification list.

------

Hey guys I'll try to update a lot. But school an cheer comes first because I have a cheer competition coming up and we want to get first place if we want to go to New York. But I'll tell you if we win or nah. And school is just school if my grades go down than when any of the boys come to my state my mom won't let me go so yeah.

If you want to contact me:

Instagram- @kayleexxvi

Twitter- @mattbutjacks

Snapchat- kaycheer5