Chapter 28

Next Morning

I got up bright and early to go sign those papers for Marissa. I got in my car and drove to the hospital.

I signed the papers and gave her some clothes to wear.

"Yay, I'm finally out of this place. What month and day is it?" She asked

"It's May 27th."

"Wow I've been in here for a long time, and it's almost been a year since we began dating and met."

"Yup baby."

"Btw Cameron, you look horrible."

"I know, I know. I barely left your side."

"Well you need to get some fat in that body. You so skinny, I can see your ribs."

"Ok. Anyway I signed the papers so you can leave right now with me."

"Yay, let's go."

We were in the car peacefully, not having an awkward silence until she said "I have your presents at home if you want them."

"Ok."

"And call everyone over because I wan to give them their presents."

"Ok."

Little did she know, everyone was at the apartment, getting ready for the surprise party.

Marissas pov

When we arrived at the apartment, Cameron unlocked the door and "SURPRISE!!" And everyone popped up from their hiding places.

"OMG you guys did this for me?"

"Yup, Welcome back BFF." JJ said while hugging me.

"Hey JJ."

"Hey."

Then everyone started to hug me and lastly was G.

"What do you want?"

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for not understanding the situation. I'm sorry for letting this happen. This wouldn't have happened if I went upstairs to JJ and apologized. I'm really sorry, and I hope you can forgive me. And I broke up with my Girlfriend if that makes you happy. JJ and I are still best friends today. So can you forgive me?"

"Everybody deserves second chances. Come here." I said with a smile on my face.

"Thanks M." He said hugging me.

"Now that I'm settled and everything I will give everyone their presents from Christmas."

I gave everyone their presents besides Cameron and JJ because I already have it to him and I'm waiting till everyone is done to give my presents to Cam.

"Wait everyone where's Sammi and Shawn?"

"Umm, well, Shawn had a record label and Sammi wanted to come with him so their in another part of LA." Matt said.

"Oh."

I guess their not getting their presents.

"Does everyone like their presents?" Cam asked.

"Yas omg this pokèmon is awesome." Ricky said.

"Your welcome." I said

Everyone else said they liked their presents. Now it was time for Cameron's presents.

"Here's your first one."

"Ooo."

He ripped it open and his face lit up.

"A new pair of Vans! I don't have this pair now I do."

"Here's your second one." I handed him the shirt.

"OMG this is the shirt that it was looking at. How did you know I wanted this shirt?"

"I saw you looking at it."

"Ohhh. Thanks babe."

"That's not it."

"3rd present."

"A camera! This is the camera I've always wanted. How did you afford this, well I got some money in the mail from my mom and dad's will."

"Oh."

"It's ok I wanted to spend it on you." I smiled.

He smiled then too.

"And here's your last present."

His face went lit up lighter then the sun.

"8 tickets around the world!! "OMG I'm the luckiest in the world! I love you so much." He got up and kissed me "thanks M."

"Your welcome Cam. But we might have to reschedule those tickets because we were supposed to go after Christmas."

"Ok."

The rest of the party was fun and everybody left at 6.

I decided to reschedule those tickets.

"Cam!"

"What?"

"Come here!"

"Ok!"

He came in a few seconds later.

"When do you want to go around the world?"

"How about in July when Magcon is over?"

"Ok."

"I rescheduled the tickets to July 18th is that ok?"

"Yup."

I put the computer aside and layed down.

"Hey Cam is Nash home?" I asked.

"No why."

"Because I want to do this."

I rolled over on top of him and started to kiss him and it turned out to be a make out session. He turned me over so I was on the bottom and he was on the top. I took off his shirt and he took off mine and he started to kiss down my body and all the way back up to my neck and started to suck on it leaving hickeys.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded.

"But the doctors said no Physical Activity."

"Fuck the doctors, I love you and I'm ready."

~~~~~

After he was done he hit the bed right beside me.

Our chests moving up and down and breathing heavily. Soon enough I feel asleep in his arms.

~~~~~

Hey everyone. Sorry that I haven't updated in awhile, I was writers block and I'm going in vacation very soon so I won't be able to update a lot but I'll try to update a lot after my vacation is done.

Xoxo~ Kaylee