3: An Angel's Pet

[Music contains mentions of su!cide]

  Aimi smirked at Danuja, but slightly frowned when looking at Danuja's horns. It only took a second for Danuja to realize the reason for her mood swing. And no, she wasn't on her period.

  "How  exactly do you expect to blend in here if you have huge horns sticking out of your head?", Aimi said rather harshly, pointing at Danuja's horns.

  "T-they're not THAT big. I thought you had thought this over!", Danuja snapped back, touching her horns to make sure they weren't as enormous as Aimi described. 

  Aimi right then and there, slapped Danuja's face. There was a Aimi's red imprint of her hand, on her face. After realizing Aimi had slapped her, Danuja actually blushed a light pink. It seemed as if she actually enjoyed what Aimi did to her.

  "Serves you right for yelling at me, princess of the angels, heir to the throne. Now- won't you be a good pet and let Master Aimi figure this out~?}", Aimi paused and smiled when Danuja nodded. "Good girl~ I'll reward you later. Now- put this on."

  She threw a huge black hoodie to Danuja out of nowhere. Danuja's mind conflicted on if she should ask Aimi where she had gotten it, but decided to do what Aimi instructed. When she finally got it over her clothes, the horns hid when she pulled the hoodie over her head. Aimi had been watching Danuja and pouted.

  "Aw- I wished you had not obeyed me~ Then I could've punished you for it."