chapter 18- the order

i woke up and fred and i were still on the couch in the common room. teddy was standing over us and i jumped a little.

"what are you doing?" i whispered.

"hmm?" fred hummed.

"sorry freddie did i wake you?" i asked.

"no i was already awake" he said yawning.

"oh hey teddy" fred said.

"you slept here?" teddy asked.

"on accident" fred and i said in unison. i went up to my dorm room and got my robes on and head to divination after breakfast. i sat in my seat and almost fell asleep til i hit my head on the table and it woke me right up.

"ow" i muttered rubbing my head.

"what happened?" fred whispered.

"i hit my head from almost falling asleep" i said and he tried not to laugh but kissed my forehead where i hit it.

"mr. weasley you mustn't be that close to miss lupin" umbridge said and we both rolled our eyes.

"she hit her head i was just making sure she was alright" he said.

"very well" she said and we both sighed in relief. after classes we went to the room of requirements and began training.

"don't worry i'll go easy on you" ron said to hermione.

"thanks ronald" she said.

"one sickle" fred whispered to george.

"you're on" george said back so i turned to rachel.

"one sickle" i said repeating what fred had said.

"you're on" she said repeating george.

"stupefy!" hermione shouted and ron flew to the floor.

"thank you" fred and i both said as rachel and george paid us and we high fived.

"i let her do that" ron said walking over. george and fred shook there heads sarcastically when we suddenly heard a huge bang and we all went over to see what was happening and heard it again. george and fred put there wands up and pushed rachel and i behind them protectively. finally the blast happened again to reveal filch and umbridge and we were screwed.

*time jump*

we were all sitting in the classroom doing our o.w.l.s when there was a noise outside a couple times. rachel and i knew exactly what it was. it happened again and umbridge went to look and opened the doors, when a firework came into the room. after the firework in came fred and george on there brooms throwing fireworks left and right. they threw one outside and we all ran out to cheer for them.

"that's my boyfriend!" rachel and i yelled and everyone laughed.

*time jump*

ginny told us that harry hermione and ron got caught in umbridge' office and they needed fred george rachel and i to help them get out so we ran to help them.

"hey crabbe goyle want some of these candies i made for you?" i asked batting my eyelashes and they immediately let go and went for the candies. they started having puss filled balls in there faces and throwing up so we got hermione and harrys wands and ran for it.

"how'd you get away?" hermione asked when we ran into them.

"gave them some of fred and george's candies" i said.

"wasn't pretty" ginny said.

"so how are we getting there?" neville asked.

"no you guys aren't coming i have to go alone" harry said.