PARTY

Jerry's P.O.V

It is part 2 of the romantic honeymoon, we are staying with my mom for the weekend!!!!!
We feel exited.

My mom is inviting her best friend Mary to the house to celebrate. Mary is the life of the party, Mary told me she does crack.
My mom has a nice house, the upstairs got burnt down a few years ago but my mom doesn't mind, she likes to be at one with nature. There are birds living in our house.

We are in the garden telling stories around the campfire eating gluten free bagels.
This is a fun party and I am on my 7th Capri Sun. Bob tells me that he doesn't like Capri suns so I put his shoes in the trash. It is getting late now but we don't care, Bob doesn't sleep because he drinks coffee a lot, I stay up with him because I am a loving husband.

Bob tells me he needs to go home, I tell him no, He leaves. A single tear trickles down my cheek, I follow him on my moms horse I tell the horse to run faster, the horse throws me off and spits on me, Then runs for the hills. Good thing I am at Bob's house already. Bob wont let me in his van. The van says "Bobs Bugs Be Gone" underneath it i read "i know what you did with Mary". I am dyslexic and angry, I smash the window. Bob is crying. He writes on the window, "you made pancakes with Mary" It was true. Bob asks for a divorce. I say no. Bob is alright with that. We go back to the party, But Bob doesn't speak to me, Bob uses sign language when upset.