When the sun go sleep | Kaoru Sakurayashiki

This happened in my dream so it'll be very chaotic, and feel free to hate on y/n. I can't promise you that it'll be relatable or good character. And I'm going to make Kakao, cause why not.
Also I'm really bad writer of anything so it'll be bad I warned you.
EP 6 time but without that monsters or what it was.
And I'm not native English speaker, you're free to correct my mistakes.

"What are you doing here?" Green haired man was looking half angry at the pink haired one.

"I can ask you the same thing, you big something." Pink haired answered.

"And you four are here too?" they said together.

"We wanted to go to hot springs that Miya knows. And who's the girl with Cherry?" Red head looked at you.

"Why is Y/N with Kaoru?"

"Why wouldn't I, Joe?"

"I wanted to give (her/him/they) a break, but with all of you here it'll not work out." Kaoru sighed.

"I mean, nice to meet you all." You said with awkward smile.

-

"Why all the girls like Joe, it's not fair." Reki sighed.

"I have an idea, Miya will you go with me?"

They went together to Joe and his company. You hugged Joe around his waist and smiled at him and after to that two girls. Miya standed next tou you and played along.

"Nice to meet you, I'm sorry if my husband was annoying you. He promised that he will find some good restaurant here. Isn't he amazing? And he's also amazing dad, right honey?" you looked at Miya that hugged his leg.

"Anyways I'm really sorry for interrupting your conversation. I just wanted to say, Kojiro, don't forget to get some water it's really hot." You smiled at the girls and went back to the rest with Miya.

When you looked back at the two girls, they're whispering something to each other and after few words let Joe have some really good slap. You all started to laugh.

"Why you did that? I almost had them. it's unfair you all have fun here and I can't even have one girl." He complained why looking like a small boy that didn't get his candy.

"You'll only make fight between them. Not like you were even able to get one. But choosing one from two means that one will be leaved alone and that's not good. I did it for their own sake, I don't care about with who you sleep."

"You're mean."

"And?" you smiled at him innocently but with smirk.

-

You were sitting in Kaoru's room disgusting what to have for dinner. You knew each other for a really long time, yes there were some tension but neither of you did something about that. Probably because both of you weren't the smartest about these things.

But you still were able to be with each other. You have good and stable relationship, same with Joe.

"Hey my friends, you're definitely will spare some food for our hungry heads, right?" Joe almost break the door while having the rest after him.

"It's so pretty here." Reki and Langa looked at everything.

Without waiting for answer all of them sat around the table and started to eat. It looked kinda funny, they were hungry, weren't they?

After good dinner everyone picked their few things and went to that amazing hot springs.

The race was must have. Everyone took their own way and you didn't saw each other until you all came to the destination.

"It looks so good" everyone said in synchronization.

You went to different bath than others for your own comfort and lack of space in the main bath.

When you leave the bath and was about go back to resort you met Kaoru at the entrance.

"Nice night, right?" he asked while looking at sky.

"It really is."

"Do you wanna go to beach before they went out?"

"I'd like to." You smiled at him.

As you were riding to the beach next to each other the really pretty and calm mood were between you.

He was looking at the road before him but you leave some stares at him during time.

At the beach you sat at each other and were looking at the sky.

"Y/N?"

"Yes?"

"Do you think about future sometimes?"

"Sometimes."

"About future with someone?"

"Not really."

"You don't have anyone you like?"

"I'm not saying that."

He held your hand.

"Well this is awkward. I do kinda like you."

"Wow, that's sudden."

"I expect better reaction."

"Don't be mean."

"Will I get the answer?"

"Yeah."

"And?"

"I like you too. Well this is weird."

"Yeah it is."

He looked at you, smiled and sat you in his lap. You looked into each other eyes and he slowly kissed you.

-

"What they do? It's weird." Reki looked disgusted at you from far away.

"Why they kissed?" Langa said towards Joe.

"We should give them space." Joe said and took them all back to the resort.

"I don't belive they actually find the guts to do that" Joe smiled for himself.

To be honest I don't know how to write the slow burn thing... and in my head it was better. oh I hate it so much, I want to write it in another language.

Anyways you can write requests if u want.