The Day After

Richie began to wake up and saw Eddie was still asleep so he took the cover and covered him up more so he wasn't cold by Richie leaving. Richie went downstairs to see his mother doing work on her computer. "So are you gonna tell me who the little boy in your room is or..?" "Oh shit yeah right. His name is Eddie. He's new here. He needed some friends so me and my friends took him under our wing." "Oh thats nice! Make sure you introduce me to him later when he's up." "Will do mom" 

Richie walks over to the stove and grabs a pan and grabs the eggs out of the fridge and starts cooking. "Since when do you start cooking?" "Ever since I had a new friend named Eddie" That's when Eddie walked downstairs from his slumber. "Morin' Princess!" "Don't call me tha-" He gets cut off by a yawn. Richie laughs and says, "Are you that tired princess?" "I'm up now.. so thats something.. and don't call me that.." Richie starts laughing and finishes the eggs and puts them on plates. He hands a plate to Eddie and they go sit on the couch. 

"Sooo what do you wanna do?" "I dont know.. maybe we can watch more movies" Eddie says smiling. Everytime Richie saw Eddie smile it made him blush. His face was so small and tiny and cute and a smile on it meant the world to Richie. "Sure we can watch more movies. As long as that makes you happy!"

Richie goes and puts a movie on the T.V. and goes to sit back down. When he sits down Eddie snuggles up next to him and lays on his lap. "Eddie..?" Eddie looks up at Richie, his head being in his lap and looks up and says, "Y-yes Richie..?" Richies takes a shaky breathe and blushes at the little boy laying in his lap. Eddie starts blushing at the tall boy above him. Eddie quickly grabs Richies shirt and pulls him down and kisses him. Both boys faces are heated now and looking away. "Richie- I-I'm sorr-" He gets cut off by Richie kissing him again.