Don't Forget

(Taehyung's POV)

(FLASHBACK: TEN MINUTES EARLIER)

The whole Love Alert 2.0 thing seemed suspicious to me. Not just that, but why did they lie about who the developer is? Out of all of the people in the audience right now, I think only Jimin and I knew the truth. I wasn't sure if he had told Mina about it, but I hadn't told Tzuyu.

Somewhere during the presentation, these four guys approached our table. I saw them just out of the corner of my eye as the lights started flashing again.

"Kim Taehyung-ssi, Chou Tzuyu-ssi, would you two like to step outside for a quick interview?" They asked us.

I look to Tzuyu, and she didn't seem to oppose.

"Sure." I said.

Tzuyu and I started to stand up, and I was gonna tell Jimin that we were leaving, but as soon as we were out of our chairs, these guys grab us by the arms.

"Woah, woah, what are you doing?" I tried to ask them, but they wouldn't say a word.

They pulled us out of the room, dragging us pretty far for a "quick interview".

"Where are you taking us?" I tried to ask again, but they still wouldn't answer.

Everytime I tried to budge, their grip would get tighter on me, it started to hurt. I kept trying to look over my shoulder to see if Tzuyu was okay, but they stopped me every time. I stopped trying to fight them. I didn't want either of us getting hurt.

They took us down a bunch of hallways away from the crowd. We passed a few security guards, but they didn't do anything even when we asked for help. I was starting to think they were in on this too. 

We were led to a room. It looked like a dressing room, but there were three other guys in there. The four guys that brought us in went back out and left us here. Still no one would say anything, but two of the three guys were blocking the door.

They had us sit down facing them. There were two more chairs next to us in that room. It was like the three guys were waiting for something. They could have gone back to go get Jimin and Mina too. But why? Why do they want us?

(Jimin's POV)

We were standing in the in the corridor. I was trying to get a hold of Tae on the phone, but there was nothing. We couldn't exactly leave right now either. The police were still trying to get rid of the Anti-Love Alert members outside. They were blocking the only way in and out.

"Stop! Don't move!"

I look up to see four guys running towards us. I scan the room to see who they were yelling at, but we were the only ones around. Were they talking to us?

"Is there a proble-" I tried to ask, but they just grabbed us.

"Hey, hey! What are you doing? Hey!" I looked at both of the guys who were holding me, but they wouldn't say anything. They wouldn't even look me in the eyes.

They took us to this secluded room. When they opened the door, Tae and Tzuyu were sitting inside.

"Guys! What happened?" I said as soon as I saw them.

"Same thing that happened to you apparently." Tae says.

The four guys that brought us in leave and a familiar face walks in after them.

"Hello, gentleman." He addressed Tae and I.

It was no one other than the Lenzo Yoon.

I sigh, "What now?"

Mina and Tzuyu were very confused.

"Do they know?" He asked us about the girls.

"No." Tae says blatantly.

But Mina knew. I wasn't sure about Tzuyu though.

Yoon-nim signals to his little minions guarding the door and they start taking Tzuyu and Mina by the arms, escorting them out of the room.

"Hey, wha- where are you taking them?" I try to stand up, but he pushes me back down into my seat.

"They'll be fine. I don't need them here if they don't know about this. The last thing I need is for more people to know."

"Just tell us why you brought us here." Tae says.

Yoon-nim crosses his arms, "You two were in that presentation, correct?"

We nod.

"I'm sure you noticed that something was off." He paces, "Brian Chon is nod the developer. I am. And you two are the only ones here that know that."

"Okay? What's your point?" I ask.

"I am asking you to keep your mouths shut." He says, "I lied about the developer because I didn't want the app being traced back to BigHit."

Tae and I exchange glances.

"Sure, whatever. Can we go now?" I say.

"You need to tell the rest of the group about this as well."

"Alright, alright! Are you done?" Tae rolls his eyes.

He let us go after that.

"Geez. A little extra, don't you think?" Tae asks me as we make our way to the other dressing room where Mina and Tzuyu supposedly were.

"You said it. That really wasn't necessary. I thought we were being kidnapped or something." I shrug.

The girls were fine like he had said, but they were obviously still confused.

"What was that about?" Mina asks.

The four of us were walking down the hall again to head out of the venue.

"It's better you don't know. I don't want to put you two in danger too." I say.

"Danger?" Tzuyu asks, "You guys are in danger?"

"No, no, that's not what I meant." I say frantically.

"It's just complications with our company. It'll be easier if less people know about it." Tae explains.

I know we weren't making total sense right now, but luckily, they trusted us.

When is Yoon just gonna leave us alone? I don't think it's a good idea to be lying. Lies only lead to more lies. We better not be involved in whatever he might get caught up in.

I just want to experience a normal relationship, is that so much to ask?