F-R-I-E-N-D-S ?

AN/ sorry I took so long I was busy with stuff but anyways THANK YOU FOR OVER 100 READS!

Izuru pov

"here we are!" I heard nagito say as he stopped IN front of a building which I assumed to be a café "come izu on lets go inside" he then grabbed my hand and pulled me inside with him, not that I don't mind it just surprised me a little.

we were soon placed in our seats looking at the menu deciding what to order. "hey izu" "hm "do you know what you are going to get yet" he said with a smile on his face "I think I will get the Japanese kitty cheesecake with some coffee you?" "you know I was thinking the same thing except for the coffee I was gonna get tea". 

nagito pov:

we decided on what we wanted to order and told the waitress who then smiled and left. "hey marshmallow I was wondering, do you come here often" I turn my head to look at him and with a smile on my face I say "only when it's not crowded because that can be very scary" he looked surprised in a way I guess? "your afraid of loud noises?" "I would not say afraid but I don't like the loudness" It's true loud people are scary and loud places are annoying to me which is why I don't really go to places.

3rd person pov:

The waitress walks up to the boys and says "here you boys go!" and with a smile on her face she leaves them alone. "OH WOW, this cheesecake looks so good" nagito with his mouth wide open, Izuru could not help but chuckle a little at the sight of this young boy "hey what's so funny huh" nagito says as he cuts a piece of the cake. 

"nothing I just thought that you looked very cute in a way" izuru says with a piece of cheesecake already in his mouth. 

nagito pov:

d-d-d-did he just call me cute, well it's not the first time huh. I really wanna feed him this cake but what if he thinks I'm weird I mean we just met and all but it will not hurt to try huh "hey I-Izu" "hmm?" it's now or never komaeda. "c-c-can I feed you plz" I said the last part really quite but of course he could still hear me.

what if he thinks I'm weird what if he does not like me. "sure I don't mind" huh...... HUH, did he just say yes ok ok ok calm down and feed the guy, I mean his mouth is open. "o-ok, h-h-here you go" I said as I fed him a piece. omg he is sooo cute omg omg omg. 

Izuru pov: 

nagito ended up feeding me the whole cake which I don't know why but he was blushing the whole time, anyways we finished our food and ended up splitting the payment because nagito wanted to pay for me but I told him it was fine. on our way out he stops and looks at me. "hey izu I know this is sudden but could we do this more often" "like what friends do" I said turning to look at him, "yeah what friends do'' he says with a smile on his face, "of course" 

we ended up splitting our ways but gave each others number, he was so weird but cute, like something was different about him that I could not see in other people. That's weird!