Chapter 6: Planning

(Frisk POV)

Me and my siblings ran straight to our shared room as soon as we got home. I opened my phone to my spotify playlists. 

"For my solo song I think I'm gonna do Lifeboat from Heathers." I said.

"Ooo good one!" Asriel encouraged.

"I'm gonna do Zombie Song." Chara announced. Azzy's ears perked up. I snapped my head in her direction.

"WHAT!" I squealed. 

"Who's the lucky guy! Does he even know you like him? Are y'all already dating? Why haven't you given us hints!" Azzy and I took turns asking.

"Pfffft! Like I'm telling you! But, he doesn't know I like him an we aren't dating." She said rolling her eyes. Me and Azzy started fangirl/boying in the corner. 

"Snap out of it!" Chara demanded. "What are you doing Azzy?" She said, changing the subject.

"I'm doing High Hopes!" He said confidently. Chara and I nodded our heads in agreement.

"Hey Frisk. What's our group song gonna be?" Chara asked curiously. I smiled.

"Die Young." I said. I then sent a text to the group chat and got supporting messages.

{A/N play the vid at the top. I only did this vid bc it's not the full song, I'm not a furry or anything. XD}

I emailed my song  choices to the head of the contest (it's required) and got a response 5 minutes later. It said:

Dear Miss Frisk Dremurr,

We think you have made some excellent song choices. However, your solo is too short. Fortunately, we have a solution. You can pick another song and do both. Thank you for your time.

Chara read it over my shoulder. 

"Hey! Since we live here, you should do Welcome to New York by Taylor Swift!" She recommended. 

"Great idea!" I exclaimed. I sent an email back and a little while later got a thumbs up on the song. I decided to do a dance to the instrumental version of Helpless from Hamilton for my solo. Now I just needed a partner and  a song for the partner dance. As if on que, I got a text from Sans.

S: hey kiddo! u doing the competition?

F: sure am! why?

(Third Person POV real quick)

As Sans got the message, he blushed slightly. He had gotten to know Frisk better and she was amazing. So kind and shy and beautiful. She was also really talented in the arts, and he seemed to be less lazy around her. He was going to ask to partner dance with her, and he had a great song in mind. Just as he stated typing in a reply, Papyrus burst into his bedroom. 

"SANS! I WANTED TO ASK YOU..." He stared at Sans blushing at his phone. "ARE YOU TEXTING FRISK AGAIN!?" He teased. That got Sans' attention.

"What!? N-no bro...ugh fine. Yes.  And I do like her. But don't say anything!" He said embarrassed.

"DON'T WORRY BROTHER! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS, WILL NOT TELL ANYONE! NYEHEHE!" Papy ran out the door. "EXCEPT UNDYNE AND ALPHYS!" He said once he got into his room, texting his friends. 

F: u there?

S: yea sorry 

S: anyway... wanna do the partner dance with me?

F: that would be great!