Chapter 14: The Dance

{A/N i just thought this animatic was cute what happens in it does not go with the story. Also, go check out Vioxy's channel they've got some great stuff! (no this wasn't sponsored they just really deserve a shoutout)}

(Frisk POV)

Azzy got to the dance before us. He would distract our friends while Chara and I set everything up. I adjusted my dress and crown as I walked up the steps to the stage. 

I asked the band to take a break and they gratefully accepted

I asked the band to take a break and they gratefully accepted. Chara brought me my ukelele. She sent the signal to Azzy that we were ready. I smiled. 

"Hey Sans! I'm sorry I didn't understand what you meant earlier. So, uh, here's my response." I said into the microphone. {A/N play vid at top!} Azzy counted me off. As I sang I saw Papyrus tear up a little bit. Sans' face was full of shock and happiness. By the time I finished the song, he was right below the stage. I held out my hand and pulled him up onto the stage. 

"I'msorryIdidntunderstandbutnowIdoandIthinkthat-" I started frantically explaining. I was interrupted by Sans giving me a quick kiss on the lips. 

"Stop thinking so much." He smiled. It was so cheesy but so cute at the same time. I smiled.

"Ok." I wrapped my arms around his neck, he's about 5 inches taller. I passionately kissed him. He hugged my waist and kissed back. I realized right then, that this is the dance partner I want for the rest of my life. 

~The End~

{A/N all good things must come to an end! but don't worry! i just need your help with a decision and then i'll start writing a new  frans book. should i write

a) reapertale frans (<3)

b) g!sans x frisk

c) underfell frans

d) underswap frans

e) a christmas frans (why not?)

f) college frans 

g) faithtale frans (<3) 

i plan to write each of these eventually, but i just need to know which one to do next. thanks for reading this book! i'll see you in the next one!

Happy Trails until next time My Stars!

~potato out}