Leave me (not)

Su-ryeon was on her way to her own bedroom when she heard a phone ringing. She stopped and paid attention to where the sound was coming from. It was Oh Yoon-hee's. She made her way to the woman's room and knocked twice, but there was no reply.

"I'm coming in," Su-ryeon announced herself, opening the black door and getting in. The room was empty, but she could hear the shower on. She looked around for the phone until she saw it on top of a pile of clothes. She stepped closer and grabbed it. The moment she held it, Su-ryeon dropped it again. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest. What on earth was going on?

"Shim Su-ryeon!" Oh Yoon-hee exclaimed when she got out of the bathroom. She tighten her grip around the towel covering her naked body and stared at her in surprise. Su-ryeon turned around to see her. She could see that the older woman was pissed. "What is it? Did something happen?" she asked her, concerned.

"I don't know. You tell me. Joo Dan-tae was calling you," Su-ryeon whispered with clenched teeth. She could feel the same pain she experienced five years ago coming back. She could almost taste Yoon-hee's betrayal in her mouth. Maybe Logan was right after all. Jail did change people for the worst or the better. Oh Yoon-hee frowned, not understanding what was going on. "Don't play dumb with me. Are you working for him again?!" she asked her, stepping closer to her. Yoon-hee shook her head so fast that she felt dizzy.

"What? No! I'm not! I don't even know why he would be calling me!" Oh Yoon-hee replied, confused.

"Oh Yoon-hee, don't lie to me! If you're betraying me again have the courage of telling me so! I can't take anymore disappointments," Su-ryeon said, closing her eyes in order to calm herself. "Why does he have your phone number? How did he find out that you were out of jail? Does he know that you are staying with us?" she asked her, folding her arms across her chest. Yoon-hee shrugged.

"I don't know. I really don't know. The last time that I saw him was when I was working for him as his assistant. Then, I turned myself in and after jail I came straight here. I never had contact with him," Yoon-hee tried to explain to her, but Su-ryeon wouldn't listen.

"Cut the crap. I don't buy it. Logan was right. If you betrayed me once, you can do it twice," she replied, stepping back. Yoon-hee followed her with her eyes.

"I am not lying to you! Why would I work with him when all he wants is to kill me?!" Oh Yoon-hee asked her, exasperated. Su-ryeon let out a sarcastic laugh. She turned around and walked towards the door to open it, but Yoon-hee hurried and closed it again. "I'm not lying to you. I'm on your side," she repeated, seriously. Su-ryeon lowered her gaze. She didn't know if she could trust her. She thought that she could, but now she wasn't so sure. Oh Yoon-hee put her hand under her chin, lifting her face up, but Su-ryeon shook her head.

"Look at me," Yoon-hee whispered, watching her face features. Su-ryeon's eyes were watery and she seemed to be dealing with an inner battle. "I am not working with him," she assured her, confidently.

"Do you know what I told Ro-na? That we should judge you according to your actions, and so far you're doing nothing to prove us wrong," Su-ryeon replied, coldly. "I'm sorry, but I can't trust you. I can't risk putting us in danger for you," she said, pushing her away. Yoon-hee bit her lip. She wasn't having it.

"What do you want me to do to prove myself?" Yoon-hee asked her frustrated, but Su-ryeon didn't reply. "Tell me, what do you need me to do or else I'll go mad," she said, raising her voice. Tired of waiting for an answer, Yoon-hee walked to her bed and grabbed her phone. She dropped it and it crashed against the floor. Oh Yoon-hee looked around and grabbed a pair of black heels. She took one of them and used it to destroy the phone's screen. Su-ryeon witnessed the scene in silence. "Will that be enough for you?" she asked her, standing up.