SORRY!

SORRY I WANT TO FINISH THIS BOOK! IM STARTING ON BOOK 2 THOUGH AND THIS WILL BE A SEQUEL! ALSO THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER BE EXSPECTING ALOT OF DRAMA ! ALSO PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE! COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS TOO PLEASE!!!!!.

Also one more thing help me out and comment some charater names or a new tittle for the second book!!! Thank You so much

Leah Pov;

Me and Jayden have a date today and im really excited even though alot has been hapening im just ready to work on us now , Jayden is too so that's a plus!.

I have been feeling very diffrent rencently ... and this "girl", Named Janessa doesnt help i mean i feel like she be on that grimmy type of shit like she would be on that going behind ya back type shit ya know?Like yall have that feeling when you feel like a bitch like ya man and she gone try yo ass and prolly end up lying on yo ass! or she gone cause hell in yo life ? Anyone ever get that feeling? No mmkay I guess its just me..

Anyways im sitting here waiting for Jayden to get home from doing his "Thing" in the streets , Like damn man you would have thought he learned his damn lesson , But nah he aint he right back to doing the same shit everytime i talk to him about Jayden says " Man baby chill i gotta make my money some how,".

" Well maybe you can get a real fucking job", I told him...

" Man you think they gone take a nigga who had a fucking record before ! Like damn chill out you knew damn well what th fuck you was getting into before i even made it official , So chill that shit out!." Jayden told me while getting mad...

I just told him " Okay Jayden i was only saying ... , I looked down then got up and walked away....

Back To Right Now!

Jayden pov:

Man Leah ass been acting strange as hell lately Yaon even undastand shit been crazy as hell if it Leah then it fucking Janessa like what the hell ion want neither of em I mean I want Leah and all but damn she be doing the most some times I just want to slap the fuck out of her ! , but I was taught to not disrespect women , but she needa get life for real!.

But ima take her out but only to talk to her ass bout that attitude... Not even Finna take her no where fancy she gotta earn that shit back since wanna act all different and shit . She don't even wanna give up no pussy still ! It's been 5 Months damn how long I got to fucking wait.

Short Update when it hits 1k reads I will be adding the second book XD