Chapter Six (Jack's POV)

I stepped out onto the stage holding her hand expecting her follow. She didn't, she just stood in the shadows, with her hand in the light only because it was linked with mine. "Hold on one moment." I said to the crowd.

"Angel come on I promise everything will be alright." I smiled at her and she smiled back. I walked out onto the stage with Angel following me. She was trying hide behind me and in my shadow.

I spoke with the authority and possessiveness i wasn't aware i had, " Ladies and Gentleman I would like to like to introduce you to someone very special to me. She is a new edition to the town and she is the Death Assassin.Don't worry she wont harm anyone unless they hurt her or threaten me." Everyone started babbling. The next line i was very stern in delivering, almost scary i think, "I want you treat her like you would me. This is Angel"

(Angel's POV)

Jack stepped out from in front of me, leaving me out in the open. I instantly tried to cling to him to hide myself. With both hands gripping his, I was behind him once more. 

 "She's a little nervous as you can see." I heard Jack say to the crowd. He turned around and looked me in the eyes. I stayed still as he walked behind me to put his arms around my waist. I almost came up to his shoulder because he was so tall.

Everyone gasped and started whispering. I was getting annoyed but Jack whispered to me "They are just surprised at the closeness between me and you. I've never touched anyone in public, not even just a handshake. "

I took a deep breath before stepping away from Jack taking only his hand. "Hi I'm Angel, any questions you might have I would be glad to answer them."