3

This story was to cute to stop writing soooo here ya go!

Kaminari pov:
Talking to Katsuki helped me to realize that I wanted to get Zuku to like me. I smiled at the thought of being able to hold her like I am now. We were all told to wait in the lunch room for principle Nezu to speak to us about PDA and Violence rules in the school.

After a few more minutes Aizawa-Sensei and Principle Nezu walked into the room, well Sensei walked and Nezu was in his scarf. He immediately walked to Katsuki, Zuku, and I.

Nezu: hello Kaminari. Bakugo.

Kat: hey.

Nezu looked at Izuku and smiled toward her. I think he did I have no clue what he did he seemed to have smiled though.

Nezu: I see young Izuku doesn't take well to perverted teenage boys?

Kami: correct.

Izuku moved and woke up slowly. She yawned cutely and looked to Sensei. I was confused and she reached up to be held by him. He sighed and picked her up koala style. I raised my eyebrow and he shook his head in a 'no' pattern.

Kat: uncle. Take her back to class I'll explain to Kaminari and the others.

He nodded and left without another word.

Kami: uncle?

Nezu: I'll take my leave hurry back to class after explain young Katsuki.

He nodded and looked at me.

Kat: Sensei is married to mine and Izuku's aunt. We don't see him often due to his teaching job and his hero night shifts. We also know most of the teachers here personally. Our mother designs hero merch mainly while our father is a photographer. Both work closely with the hero's.

I slowly processed and nodded my head. I may not be the smartest but I'm definitely not dumb on any standards.

We all got up and walked back to the classroom passing the robots working on the perverted blonde haired boy. Once we got to class Zuku was sitting on her desk happily coloring and talking to Sensei. I walked toward her to scare her but she never even flinched.

Izuku pov:
I was coloring and talking to Uncle Shouta when I heard the door move. I glanced and saw Kam Kam 'sneaking' over to scare me. After a few minutes he jumped and yelled 'BOO!' at me. I didn't flinch because I knew it was coming. I smiled at him and waved.

Izu: hello Kam Kam!

Kami: hey Zuku. You can use my first name if you'd like. I mean I call you by yours.

Izu: Denki?

He nodded smiling brightly.

Izu: okay Denks!

He blushed and I finally sat in my seat when Iida came to lecture me about it.

Izu: sorry Iida. Uncle was letting me sit there.

He sighed but nodded walking to his seat before uncle Hiza came in the door.

Mic: what's up little listeners!

He was yelling so I turned my hearing aids down some. I looked up seeing Kat do the same. I looked around and saw Jiro covering her ears. I frowned slightly when I saw a trickle of blood. Being the good friend and student I am I raised my hand.

Mic: yes listener?

Izu: keep it down a notch please. Kat and I turned our aids down and Jiro's ears are bleeding.