death 13

A lot of rumors about me came out. A lot of people kept saying 'why am I the only one who survived?'

I was also wondering. Why them? They've got a lot of dreams to fulfill to. It made my tears came out as I stared on Changbin's urn. It was the last day. People in the back was comforting the Seo family.

I saw some several classmates who visited but at this moment they couldn't even land their eyes on me.

There's no left tears. I've been crying for a few days now. I didn't once came back to my apartment as I remembered almost everything that happened. I left my things. They're useless anyways once I die.

On the other hand, Chan's body were buried right away. They didn't put him in cremation as what there family has beliefs in some things. I didn't get to see him one last time. There family couldn't even stand seeing his decomposing body.

The tears started to fall. I sobbed uncontrollably as the thought lingered on my mind. Why them? Why can't it be me?

I got up and headed outside as I felt a hand grabbing on my wrist. I saw Mrs. Seo's face crying. She hold my hand as I felt the motherly warmth.

I started crying. 

"Please, carry on your life... My son, and Chan had cherished your friendships. Changbin... he's always worried about you all the time moving in the city without your family..." the tears couldn't stop falling.

I didn't spoke any words as I felt my heart being crushed.

"Continue on your life. You deserve it. Don't blame yourself for the things that happened. You have to be strong." She said as she hugged me tightly..

I couldn't seem to take it anymore as I felt my knees weak. I cried as I spoke a countless times of sorry.

Apparently I came back on my apartment. Once I entered the hallway I saw the landlady and Hyunjin on the table talking. I didn't bother to bow or say hi to them as I went to my room and immediately close it.

Packing the things, I heard some knocks. I don't bother to answer it as I heard the voice from behind.

"Jisung-ah if you need someone to talk to, we're here. " the landlady blatantly said

Bullshit, I thought.

I went to my desk to get my things, I saw the gift that Minho gave me. Everything came back to me. The sharp pain of hatred hits my heart. I wan to kill him... All of them.

I'm going to stay here and get my revenge of what they've done to my friends.

There's nothing left on me anymore. I'll just have to endure everything for now and save the last best piece for later. Torture them until they beg for their life.

A/n.
Sorry for making you guys wait so much 😭
Everything was not that stable of my life these past few months so I hope you'll understand. Also I'll be uploading regularly so wait for some plot twist🤡

Thank you guys for the patience. Enjoy